does cheers package include bottled water

Yes it does we just got off Glory yesterday. You can get water at the same time as alcohol but if you are getting coffee or soda you have to wait 5 minutes in between.

I was on the Ecstasy April 30-May 7 and was not able to get bottled water with my alcohol, I was told I had to wait 5 minutes between. I am not sure why, could be the drinks I bought included premium mixers like Rockstar.

I was on the Ecstasy April 30-May 7 and was not able to get bottled water with my alcohol, I was told I had to wait 5 minutes between. I am not sure why, could be the drinks I bought included premium mixers like Rockstar.

they do that to try to discourage sharing and hording. If they didnt have that, you could ask for 500 bottles of water and if its unlimited they would have to give it to you. Waiting 5 minutes before you can get anything else makes sharing and hording more difficult (obviously not impossible)

I have just not been able to figure out the new $50. cutoff. What could possibly cost that much? We purchased for our next cruise, so guess will find out. I know you can order premium liquor in, say a frozen drink, but, I honestly would not be able to tell the difference. And if is the same as our last cruise, they really have some cheap, grocery store type wines. So, what's up! I, don't know what a Rockstar mixer is?:confused::)

I have just not been able to figure out the new $50. cutoff. What could possibly cost that much? We purchased for our next cruise, so guess will find out. I know you can order premium liquor in, say a frozen drink, but, I honestly would not be able to tell the difference. And if is the same as our last cruise, they really have some cheap, grocery store type wines. So, what's up! I, don't know what a Rockstar mixer is?:confused::)

Yeah, I want to know what drink costs $50. I asked a couple of bartenders on the Fantasy back in April and they had no idea.

Its a marketing tool to get you to pay for the package but I must say, we never would ever not have the Cheers package, it really is worth it for the both of us....there is one drink near $50 was told by a few bartenders....in the Steakhouse a Chevas Regal not sure which one but I don't order the drink because of the price but there is one there.

Yeah, I want to know what drink costs $50. I asked a couple of bartenders on the Fantasy back in April and they had no idea.

Someone mentioned there is a SIXTY dollar whiskey available in the Steakhouse, but I have never seen $50.

Wish I could find it... I would get 4 of them just to make myself feel better and drink whatever I want the rest of the time. LOL (Kidding, but I AM very curious!)

I think some of the cognacs and brandies are closer to $50 than they are $10, but I don't drink those liquors.

I think they did $50 to basically say nothing is off limits anymore: like others said there may be one or two liquors that are over $50 per drink, but it is now a truly unlimited package for all intents and purposes. Though I did hit my 15 one night of the cruise last week -- I was shocked and still can't believe it happened. That is making me think that premium coffees, milkshakes, etc., may count toward your 15.

they do that to try to discourage sharing and hording. If they didnt have that, you could ask for 500 bottles of water and if its unlimited they would have to give it to you. Waiting 5 minutes before you can get anything else makes sharing and hording more difficult (obviously not impossible)

So you can't order a drink and a bottle of water at the same time?

No. You cannot even get a coffee and a bottle of vitamin water at the same time. Tried it at the coffee shop and was told I had to wait. Saw a couple people try to order a drink and a water or soft drink and they had to wait as well.

I really wish they would allow ordering a drink and water at the same time. I'm not hording the water, I'm just drinking it after my alcohol to avoid a hangover.

I believe you can get a drink and a bottle of water at the same time.

But I do not think you can not order 2 items that would be under either package (alcohol or soda) without waiting the 5 minutes in between.

I believe you can get a drink and a bottle of water at the same time.

But I do not think you can not order 2 items that would be under either package (alcohol or soda) without waiting the 5 minutes in between.

Ok. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Or get a glass of water from the bar along with your drink to "hold you over" while waiting out the 5 minutes...

That is mostly what we did, we mostly got the bottled water for use during port days and in the room. The 5 minute deal wasn't a huge issue, but it was a bit of an annoyance when I came up from the room for a nightcap and a bottle of water having to wait 5 minutes between.