stateroom no longer visible on myncl

Well, even though I still can't see anything under vacation summary on my ncl, I did check my edocs this morning and they no longer say gty-deck 0. I have a room finally! Glitch is still there but at least I know I have a room. It tells me my stateroom number but doesn't tell me the type. I had to look that up on my own. Time to print off edocs!

Well, even though I still can't see anything under vacation summary on my ncl, I did check my edocs this morning and they no longer say gty-deck 0. I have a room finally! Glitch is still there but at least I know I have a room. It tells me my stateroom number but doesn't tell me the type. I had to look that up on my own. Time to print off edocs!

You gave me hope....but no assigned room for me. I'm impatient.

If your worried just book an actual room and not a gty

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

That has nothing to do with the issue of this post. I am not worried about my guarantee, merely impatient to find out what it is. I booked it because it was $400 cheaper per person than picking a balcony cabin. Again, not that my choice has anything to do with the point of this thread, and there was no reason for your rude response!

That has nothing to do with the issue of this post. I am not worried about my guarantee, merely impatient to find out what it is. I booked it because it was $400 cheaper per person than picking a balcony cabin. Again, not that my choice has anything to do with the point of this thread, and there was no reason for your rude response!

I agree with you. Unfortunately, rude responses seem to be the norm in the NCL forum. Don't let them bug you.

I'm thinking it might be a conscious decision on NCL's part to remove the room number from the summary page. I'm just guessing here, but it may be like masking account numbers on web pages: it's been removed from the summary first page, but if you dig deeper and look at edocs or the checkin pages, it shows up. Sort of a security thing. Just a random thought.

--Michael

Edited by numberguy

My MyNCL is all messed up. Not only is the room number not showing (not a guarantee room either) but all my reservation time are showing incorrectly and the guest names are not showing up where they are supposed to. I think I'm going to call them.

I'm not in a gty room either. Same issue. No room in MyNCL, but confirmation shows room. My sailing 240+ days out. I work in IT, as a manager for an unrelated company. This appears to be a website data issue, although I have no real way of knowing the actual issue at hand. I have seen enough similar situations in my career to know a site problem when I see it. I also contacted my PCC and he sent another confirmation to be sure all was well in the reservation system. As they receive more complaints, I'm sure they'll fix it sooner rather than later.

Edited by craig-n-carol

I think most would look at that as a helpful response. No clue how you could think it was rude. I'd have said thanks for the suggestion if the reply was to me, but some people must read something negative into everything.

Be happy

I finally got the room assigned and I am not impressed. Don't know how people got their upgrades but all I got was B3 Balcony on deck 9 AFT with connecting doors so I fully expect screaming children or smoking teenagers next to us.

I wish I went with the Celebrity Summit for 7 days to Bermuda option.

Edited by error404

I finally got the room assigned and I am not impressed. Don't know how people got their upgrades but all I got was B3 Balcony on deck 9 AFT with connecting doors so I fully expect screaming children or smoking teenagers next to us.

Why did you book a guarantee instead of an actual cabin you wanted?

You booked a guarantee. You were rolling the dice. You don't really have the right to be upset since you paid less than someone who picked their cabin outright.

Why did you book a guarantee instead of an actual cabin you wanted?

Because of the price difference of course:) I knew it was a crapshoot with GTY rooms I was just hoping that maybe I get lucky and get a somewhat decent bump. Not this time.

Because of the price difference of course:) I knew it was a crapshoot with GTY rooms I was just hoping that maybe I get lucky and get a somewhat decent bump. Not this time.

FWIW, there never appears to be any difference in noise when it's a connecting vs. non-connecting cabin, so no need to worry about that. Enjoy your cruise! :)

Edited by LrgPizza

And if SMOKE makes an entrance thru the adjoining cabin door moisten those extra towels,

roll them up & stuff them against the foot of the connecting door.

I don't know about if this ship has a double set of adjoining doors but

ordinarily a double set has better sound suppression than a single.

Smell smoke hear excessive noise use the cabin phone and call guest services !

Report it ! You don't have to put up with making your gty cabin choice worse

than it may already be.