Sky and Celebrity Suites on the Connie

bertrande

My TA spoke to a Celebrity rep today who told her that all the Sky Suites on the Connie can only fit 3. To fit 4, the room has to have both a triangle and a square next to it as set out in the deck plan. Is this true? Has anyone been able to book a Sky Suite with 4?

I then looked at the deck plans and noticed no CS with both symbols indicated as well which suggests that suites for 4 pax needs to be on the next highest class...?:confused:

If you do a mock booking for 4 on the Celebrity website do any Sky suites come up as available?

Didn't occur for me to try LOL! Basically we are in a S2 ourselves and trying to upgrade my inlaws (a 4-person C2) to a suite. All the suites are sold out and we want to waitlist. However, Celebrity's system is that you have to pick a specific cabin to WL and not WL a particular category. So now we have to figure out which (if any) sky suites or at most celebrity suites sleep 4 and waitlist that particular cabin.

Didn't occur for me to try LOL! Basically we are in a S2 ourselves and trying to upgrade my inlaws (a 4-person C2) to a suite. All the suites are sold out and we want to waitlist. However, Celebrity's system is that you have to pick a specific cabin to WL and not WL a particular category. So now we have to figure out which (if any) sky suites or at most celebrity suites sleep 4 and waitlist that particular cabin.

I would not trust Celebrity's waitlist "system" if this is something you really want. When we were waitlisted, I spotted the room becoming available before Celebrity [and, as I jumped in and held it, I do not know if they would ever have]. It seems to me that if you are waitlisted for a particular suite, you would miss any others that came up.

Just keep checking yourself for any suites coming available.

Are you sure they are in a C2? I don't see any C2s that show square plus triangle -- 2Cs yes but C2s no. I think Celebrity's higher level cabins/suites are designed for luxury, which means only 2 or at most 3 sharing.

Are you sure they are in a C2? I don't see any C2s that show square plus triangle -- 2Cs yes but C2s no. I think Celebrity's higher level cabins/suites are designed for luxury, which means only 2 or at most 3 sharing.

Oops my bad. They are in a 2C not C2! Sigh if thats the case it sounds like we won't be able to upgrade the 4 person cabin. I know AQ is 2 pax only but didn't realise the suites can't accommodate 4 as well.

Oops my bad. They are in a 2C not C2! Sigh if thats the case it sounds like we won't be able to upgrade the 4 person cabin. I know AQ is 2 pax only but didn't realise the suites can't accommodate 4 as well.

Glad you clarified as I was going to say Concierge is only for a max of 3 on M class, even though they are actually slightly bigger than the regular balconies. Personally, we think it's a tight squeeze to fit 4 in those balconies. The RS and PH do accommodate 4 pax if you're interested in suites (only 1 bathroom in the RS though). Alternatively, we book 2 cabins for our family or a corner FV ;).

Edited by villauk

Forgot to say, enjoy your sailing on Connie. Can't wait for our sailaway on her from Venice in August :).

Edited by villauk

Instead of upgrading to a suite (which generally still only has one bathroom), why not book a second 2C?

That wouldn't solve the dining problem. We would prefer them to be in Luminae with us every night. :)