20% off Drink Packages

• 3 weeks later...

I just got off the Liberty of the Seas today. This is the onboard pricing so what I was told prior to cruising was true....just hate the fact that they didn't disclosed their nee pricing structure.

87bf50f670fa4757a3bcffc952a28bf0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, liquor wise, there is no difference between premium and ultimate package like there used to be. The only difference is coffee, fresh juice, and sparkling water so if you don't drink these on a regular basis, buy the premium package.

Also, liquor wise, there is no difference between premium and ultimate package like there used to be. The only difference is coffee, fresh juice, and sparkling water so if you don't drink these on a regular basis, buy the premium package.

So, i thought the difference between the premium and the ultimate was the alcohol price. They don't give you coffee, or juice with the premium?

So, i thought the difference between the premium and the ultimate was the alcohol price. They don't give you coffee, or juice with the premium?

No specialty coffees or fresh squeezed juices with Premium.

Nope, both package has a $12 price limit. However, I only paid the extra dollar amount once. I had most of my drinks at the R Bar and they were very nice and never charged the extra. No coffee or juice or sparkling water with premium.

Nope, both package has a $12 price limit. However, I only paid the extra dollar amount once. I had most of my drinks at the R Bar and they were very nice and never charged the extra. No coffee or juice or sparkling water with premium.

Thanks for the quick response. So you got the premium? I think I could do that. More stuff to think about.:)

Edited by uspsclerk
Spelling correction.

Thanks for the quick response. So you got the premium? I think I could do that. More stuff to think about.:)

I actually bought the ultimate thinking it was the same as a year ago where ultimate got you premium liquor like greygoose but it's not like that anymore. I at least drank enough pelligreno water to cover the extra cost of the ultimate package; never had fresh juice and only a few lattes but lots of martinis to make the package worth it. :)

We purchased our Premium Package last night for our 18 night Transpacific from Hawaii to Sydney and saved just under $500AUD, worked out at $57.52AUD per day incl. grats. So Happy!!!!! :):eek:

We are on a TA from Southampton to Miami in November on Navigator & just found the discount on our cruise planner saving us around $280 00 for our 13 day cruise. Anyone know how long this discount is on for?

We are on a TA from Southampton to Miami in November on Navigator & just found the discount on our cruise planner saving us around $280 00 for our 13 day cruise. Anyone know how long this discount is on for?

Nothing has been announced, it could be over tomorrow or it could drag on forever like the BOGO sales.

I actually bought the ultimate thinking it was the same as a year ago where ultimate got you premium liquor like greygoose but it's not like that anymore. I at least drank enough pelligreno water to cover the extra cost of the ultimate package; never had fresh juice and only a few lattes but lots of martinis to make the package worth it. :)

Thank you for the info!