Starbucks on Liberty OTS?

Liberty does not have a Starbucks store. You can get Starbucks type drinks (latte's, etc.) at the Cafe Promenade. Some ships do have an actual Starbucks (Oasis class I think), but Liberty does not.

My SIL was on the Liberty for her Mediterranean cruise and swears there was a Starbucks on the ship and said she remembered being shocked that there was one. I asked if she confused it with the Oasis but she says no.

Anyways, if there is no Starbucks, is there like a Seatle's Best like the Navigator or Mariner?

My SIL was on the Liberty for her Mediterranean cruise and swears there was a Starbucks on the ship and said she remembered being shocked that there was one. I asked if she confused it with the Oasis but she says no....

She may have been confused because Cafe Promenade has served specialty coffees using Starbucks beans in the past. They even had a Starbucks emblem on the wall.

Edited by clarea

My SIL was on the Liberty for her Mediterranean cruise and swears there was a Starbucks on the ship and said she remembered being shocked that there was one. I asked if she confused it with the Oasis but she says no.

Anyways, if there is no Starbucks, is there like a Seatle's Best like the Navigator or Mariner?

A lady SWORE? LOL

Only Oasis class ships have a real Starbucks. No other RC ships of ANY class.

Some ships serve Starbucks coffee. But those are NOT "Starbucks".

There are generic espresso kiosks on all the ships. They might LOOK like they are a certain brand, but they aren't. Oasis and Allure (and Quantum?) have actual Starbucks stores, AND they also have the generic ones.

On Freedom a person could easily THINK that there's a Starbucks, but it has a different name and, ultimately, they only "proudly serve Starbucks". But they aren't a Starbucks. Just like on Liberty no matter what SIL says. :)

There are generic espresso kiosks on all the ships. They might LOOK like they are a certain brand, but they aren't. Oasis and Allure (and Quantum?) have actual Starbucks stores, AND they also have the generic ones.

On Freedom a person could easily THINK that there's a Starbucks, but it has a different name and, ultimately, they only "proudly serve Starbucks". But they aren't a Starbucks. Just like on Liberty no matter what SIL says. :)

Nope. As I said, only Oasis class. Quantum class does not. (Oasis, Allure AND Harmony.)