Celebrity ships & classes

trbarton

There are only 2 classes....M Class and S class.....all the information on all the ships is available on the Celebrity web site. Click on plan a cruise ...then ships

I'm new to Celebrity. Is there a site that shows the different Celebrity ships and the classes they're in?

Thanks!

Tom

Edited by LabGuy64

Thanks! Just what I was looking for. Now where do I find the difference in the classes?

Thanks again!

Tom:)

As a previous poster said, there are just two classes: Millennium [or M] class and Solstice [or S] class. Clicking on the appropriate classes on the link posted [copied above] will show you what each class offers.

There is nowhere I know where you will find a table showing the similarities/differences. To be honest, there are as many difference within classes as between them

I would suggest you read the descriptions of the ships carefully and then ask questions on CC to clarify any points of confusion. For example, not all S class ships have the same restaurants, the M class are going in for re-fits and having some restaurant changes.

We have cruised and enjoyed both classes of ship but they are very different in several ways...

Hope you find a ship and cruise you like!