Liberty of the Seas Nightly Shows

Anyone who is just off the Liberty of the Seas, could you tell me what the nightly shows were. I know one night is Saturday Night Fever. We board this week and was just wondering what to expect. Thanks!

Here is a set of recent compasses:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=49626895&postcount=206

Edited by clarea

Hello! Just off the Cozumel/Georgetown/Falmouth run 5/1-5/8/16 which had the new reverse order. Here's what I can report on the main shows in the evening + the Ice Show:

Day 1 – Welcome Aboard Show 7:15pm – Comedian, Phil Palisoul + taste of “In the Air” Show – Great!

Day 2 – (Sea Day, Formal Night) – Headliner Show – Travis LeDoyt – 6:30pm & 8:30pm – Elvis impersonator – Fantastic!

Late Night Adult Comedy w/Phil Palisoul again 10:30pm – Good!

Day 3 (Cozumel) – Production Show – “In The Air”- “musical cirque odyssey” – 6:45pm & 8:30pm – Another wonderful show!

Country Dance Party with Nashville Junction – 10pm

Silent Party – 11pm – Don’t miss

Day 4 (Grand Cayman) – The Love and Marriage Game Show 9:15pm – Funny as always (won by lovely couple married 63 years)

Dream Works Move It! Move It! Parade 5pm (note: last Tender time was 5:30pm)

Big Band music & dancing 7pm-8pm

Dancing Under the Stars Pool Party 10pm-12am

Day 5 (Jamaica) – Headliner Show – comedy/magic – Nick Lewin – 6:45pm & 8:30pm – Funny; more comedy than magic

9:30pm – Battle of the Sexes Game Show – Fun!

10:15pm – The Adult Quest Game Show – Fun!

Day 6 (Sea Day, Formal Night) – Saturday Night Fever-The Musical – 5:45pm & 8:30pm – Fantastic!

10:15pm – 70’s Disco Inferno Dance Party

Day 7 (Sea Day) – Farewell Show – 7:15pm – Comedian, Ed Regine – should have skipped

Intimate Jazz Cabaret with LOS Singers & Orchestra – 9pm-10pm

Late Night Adult Comedy – Ed Regine again – should have skipped

Encore! An Ice Spectacular – Day 2 and Day 7 - 1pm & 3pm – no tickets, no assigned time – We attended Day 2, 3pm – Great Show!

I suspect that the Comedians and Headliner shows may be different by cruise.

Derek Lewis who plays in Pub nightly is very good, need to get there early for a seat, really enjoyed Derek and rest of the entertainment

No need to get there early unless you are with a large group. There are usually several unoccupied chairs even at peak times and folks are friendly and will welcome you to join them....especially if you sing! So fun, it's audience participation-style karaoke, always a good time

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

No need to get there early unless you are with a large group. There are usually several unoccupied chairs even at peak times and folks are friendly and will welcome you to join them....especially if you sing! So fun, it's audience participation-style karaoke, always a good time

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Need to disagree on this, many night there were no seats the week we were there 4/24

Keep in mind the comedy and headliner shows as well as anything else not featuring ship's entertainers (singers/dancers/schooner bar singers) are subject to change from cruise to cruise.

I would highly recommend going to see Derek Lewis.

Edited by TBone2K