OBC for Dining Package?

Hi All,

I did not receive the very popular SDP or UDP with my upcoming trip on the Breakaway. I did however, receive about $250 of onboard credit. We already have the UBP so no need to use the credits there and we will probably prepay our DSCs so that we can just use the credit for pure fun. . . hoping to snag vibe passes for one! :D

My specific questions are:

1. Can we purchase the specialty dining package onboard using OBC?

2. If so, do the prices remain the same as online? Currently I can book a 3-day for $81.42 pp, a 4-day for $99.12 and a 5-day for 116.82. I can't imagine wanting more days than that since I want to at least try some of the "free" venues.

3. Now that many of the restaurants are a la carte, is it generally cheaper to purchase the package if we want to eat at Cagneys, Le Bistro, and Moderno, or would be do better just to pay the menu price?

4. Is Ocean Blue still excluded from the dining package? **Tried to find this in the fine print, but the NCL website was down when I went to look just now**

Thanks in advance for helping out this NCL newbie!

*2) 3 day for 81.42 = $69 + 18%

*"Save by purchasing in advance. Above prices reflect a Special Online Pre-Purchase Price of $10 off the original price."

Also...

*"You may also purchase it onboard on the first or second day of your cruise. For three and four day cruises, this package may only be purchased on the first day of your cruise. Please call or visit any restaurant reservations podium."