Allure Empty?

Yes, I noticed a few things as well: the ship was docked the opposite way and was wondering why they didn't zoom in during departure now I know why. Can anyone who as sailed on Allure western the past few weeks note what side the ship was docked in port? One of the reasons I switched my balcony to port side is I like to be facing the ocean while in port.

Allure usually docks on the starboard side.

Yesterday was an exception, looks like it may have been a requirement by the port authority to dock "port must" but maybe that is what the captain requested in advance. Not sure how that works.

Allure15May_zps6y0xxw8x.png

Allure usually docks on the starboard side.

Yesterday was an exception, looks like it may have been a requirement by the port authority to dock "port must" but maybe that is what the captain requested in advance. Not sure how that works.

They do this on a somewhat regular schedule for testing of Starboard liferafts/tenders. The "Chief" can report better to how often this needs to be done. Embarkation and disembarkation when the ship is facing this way is then done off the running track to the aft or forwrad elevator banks and not just directly into the RP by Sorentos.

They do this on a somewhat regular schedule for testing of Starboard liferafts/tenders. The "Chief" can report better to how often this needs to be done. Embarkation and disembarkation when the ship is facing this way is then done off the running track to the aft or forwrad elevator banks and not just directly into the RP by Sorentos.

All boats must be lowered to the water every month, so if the ship doesn't have an opportunity at another port to go "port side to", then they will have to do it in FLL every 4th week.

All boats must be lowered to the water every month, so if the ship doesn't have an opportunity at another port to go "port side to", then they will have to do it in FLL every 4th week.

Thanks Chief. As always clear and concise. Greatly appreciated.

That's such a shame, since you're supposed to stay put until the Captain dismisses. Wow. :(

Pretty sure you mis-read that...

I think the poster meant that the SHIP left before Muster was finished, and felt badly for the first timers who weren't able to be on deck for it...