3 For Free

jamesnnb

Princess had a promotion "3 For Free" which included a Specialty Dining. Does anyone know if you are 'assigned' a date and restaurant or if you can make your own reservation? I see Princess 'reserves the right' to assign -- but has anyone actually experienced this promotion and how did it work?

Yes, they will usually assign a restaurant, date and time. There should be a card in your stateroom when you arrive giving you the information. If you do not like your assigned reservation just call the Dine Line and they are normally able to change it to your requested restaurant and time.

I agree with the above. Check the card when you first get to your cabin and, if you don't like the day (or the venue) call the DINE line immediately. We were given a specific day in Sabatini's but called and changed it to a different day in Crown Grill.

When we arrived in our cabin there was a card telling us the date and time of our dinner. We have no interest in specialty dining, so turned ours in at passenger services for OBC. :D

We did not have an assigned restaurant, date or time. When I made the reservation for the Crown Grill, the gal told me to remember to bring the coupon that had been delivered to our cabin.

Edited by cruisingram1

We did not have an assigned restaurant, date or time. When I made the reservation for the Crown Grill, the gal told me to remember to bring the coupon that had been delivered to our cabin.

That certainly sounds like an easier way to do it for everyone. :)

LuLu

Princess had a promotion "3 For Free" which included a Specialty Dining. Does anyone know if you are 'assigned' a date and restaurant or if you can make your own reservation? I see Princess 'reserves the right' to assign -- but has anyone actually experienced this promotion and how did it work?

Assigned, but normally a request will see it changed.

Excellent point. Bring the entire thing with you. It will make life sooooooo much easier.