Princess cabins you liked and why

sashas_mom

We liked being on the Plaza Deck- we were near the Atrium and the sense of openness that has. Our cabin was quiet, bright, and comfortable-even though we were near the Atruim, we never were bothered by noise! We experienced very little rocking motion on this deck during our 10 day cruise.

We liked being on the Plaza Deck- we were near the Atrium and the sense of openness that has. Our cabin was quiet, bright, and comfortable-even though we were near the Atruim, we never were bothered by noise! We experienced very little rocking motion on this deck during our 10 day cruise.

Have stayed in this cabin on 4 cruises. It is a great cabin. Just watch out for ships coming in behind you. I came walking out of the bathroom thinking that was no one could see me and a ship had come in whilst I was in the shower and there were people on the other ship watching me it was quite a shock!

Otherwise GREAT CABIN!!!!!

Julie

We did a last minute in Sept on the Carribean Princess and had A528. Inside

but good location....not far from elevator. Very quiet.

We have never been on the Coral but have D628 (balcony) and C721 (mini) booked for January for the Panama Canal. Has anyone had either one of these? Are they covered or uncovered? Also there is a rear balcony on the aft of the ship on this deck. Does anyone have any feedback about that? I thought it might be handy when we go thru the canal to be able to see more than just one side.

Thanks to everyone's input I think we are all more informed!

DW and I booked cat AB aft mini suite for a 14 day in February.

Anyone have any info on D 751 on Sea princess?

DW and I have this same cabin for the March 11th, 2006 cruise. If you get home in time, we would love to hear what you thought of the cabin.

Thank you.

We're booked on Coral on 4/13/06 and will be in D518. This is our first mini-suite but always have a balcony. Does the extra space make that big of a difference (there are 3 of us)? They used to have butler service in mini suites but I understand that's been eliminated.

Any other benefits to mini-suites instead of an outside balcony?

Thanks - good thread

Sue

Sue, there is quite a bit more room in the mini suite. We have stayed in the mini and the regular balcony cabin. There will be a lot more space in the bathroom with a larger counter on the sink area. The added space in the living room area with the sofa is nice and you won't feel like you are climbing over each other to get around in the cabin. As mentioned before, there is a thread going on the new mini suite amenities that will be helpful to you. We will have 3 in our cabin for our next cruise and wouldn't have any other cabin but a mini for 3 people. Others have cruised 3 in a regular cabin. It is doable but you will be much more relaxed in the mini suite.

Diane

Archived