From review of royal family suite...

This is an excerpt from a review I just read about a Royal Caribbean ship Royal Family Suite. I haven't laughed this hard in years! I think we need to start having "nautical terminology classes" on CruiseCritic.

"Plenty of space for our family of four, way more than enough storage. Two bathrooms were a definite plus, and having a bath tub was an interesting option. We were designated "port side", but were rarely facing the port.The ports were not all that picturesque."

This is an excerpt from a review I just read about a Royal Caribbean ship Royal Family Suite. I haven't laughed this hard in years! I think we need to start having "nautical terminology classes" on CruiseCritic.

"Plenty of space for our family of four, way more than enough storage. Two bathrooms were a definite plus, and having a bath tub was an interesting option. We were designated "port side", but were rarely facing the port.The ports were not all that picturesque."

Well[emoji12] any port in a storm! But seriously, we all have some issues at some time in our cruising experience .

I don't see the humor in this. :confused: They had a Port side cabin, but when the ship docked, it docked on the Starboard side which is not uncommon at all.

I don't see the humor in this. :confused: They had a Port side cabin, but when the ship docked, it docked on the Starboard side which is not uncommon at all.

Read it as if you're assuming the reviewer doesn't know the difference between port and starboard. Then it's funny.

(I'm adding words obviously...) "I booked this cruise and the person on the phone said I would be Port side... great! I'll be able to see all the ports when we dock. Well, they obviously lied, because we were never on the side where the port was. Always ended up looking over the ocean!!"

Can you share where this review was? There isn't much information on this room type and would like to see if they posted more information