Dart Board on the Anthem

I do not believe there is a dart board anywhere on the ship. I can't recall seeing such a thing. The only ship I've seen that on is NCL Breakaway in O'Sheehans. None of the bar venues are large enough to accomodate that on Anthem.

I have seen one along Deck 5 or whatever the Promenade deck is near the shuffleboard courts. unless you re looking or it( or someone happens to be there playing and the doors are open) you will probably miss it.

but NOT on Anthem as I have not sailed that ship. mostly Freedom class.

Why would bringing my own darts be a no-no? They would be packed in my suitcase. A friend of mine brought his darts on NCL and there were no issues.

I've not had any personal experience with bringing darts onboard, but they could possibly be held under the "sharp objects" prohibition.

Why would bringing my own darts be a no-no? They would be packed in my suitcase. A friend of mine brought his darts on NCL and there were no issues.

Because NCL is not RCCL. I agree with Clarea they would likely be confiscated and held for you until the end of the cruise. There are no dart boards on most ships so, leave them home enjoy your cruise.

the darts I saw in use were not real darts. they were the flat ended ones