Cabana on labadee hati adrenaline beach

I want to rent a cabana at labadee hati on adrenaline beach I notice it has the price for adults but it seem when I click me and my hubby it charges per person or charges us ea so 1 has any one rented these before and how were your experience and 2 can I just rent it and shae with my hubby or do we both have to rent it to use it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In addition to the beds at the far end just under the zipline they now also have a section with 100 or more clamshell covers over two loungers. I believe they are charging $200 for those. Yes, the same ones that were free last year....

The cabanas are on Nellie's and Barefoot beaches. Adrenaline beach has beds. Only one of you needs to reserve it.

Yes we want the beds since we also want to do the coaster it looks like it's close to it and thank you! it was a bit confusing on the site

In addition to the beds at the far end just under the zipline they now also have a section with 100 or more clamshell covers over two loungers. I believe they are charging $200 for those. Yes, the same ones that were free last year....

Yes we want to reserve the white beds the clamshell are those the blue looking tents? It will be our first time labadee hati I'm going off of pictures

Yes we want to reserve the white beds the clamshell are those the blue looking tents? It will be our first time labadee hati I'm going off of pictures

Yes, the beds are more like 4 poster beds with gauzy curtains, the clamshells are blue and white covers that provide shade.