Another new promo this morning?

I just saw this promo when i went to check out pricing for my DH and his brother's cruise. What happened to the promo which was supposed to end 5/22/16? Apologies if someone already asked this question and I missed the thread.

Book any stateroom (excluding IX, OX, BX & MX categories).

CHOOSE ANY OF THE FIVE AMAZING OFFERS

I called today as I noticed this and reduced the price of our Large Balcony Room by $1,000 with the 3/4 free deal! We kept the ultimate beverage package, dropped the dining package (3 specialty credits each for 2 passengers) but also picked up $100 in arcade credit and 50 free standard photos. Whatever standard means. Overall, very happy but also thinking about the other thread saying you're a fool if you don't use a travel agent because you'll get $500+ in free perks easily and other incentives that you would not otherwise booking direct.

I also was able to get both the promos that end 5/22 and the promos that started on 5/18...I just got my new invoice from my TA and I saved $600 (kids fare) plus now have all promos due to being in a haven (UBP, SDP, Excurison Credit, Wifi, arcade, photos and free 3/4 passengers!!)!! Looking at other booking now while I can still get both promos[emoji39]

I just saw this promo when i went to check out pricing for my DH and his brother's cruise. What happened to the promo which was supposed to end 5/22/16? Apologies if someone already asked this question and I missed the thread.
The new promo was introduced yesterday, and the main thread is here:

New Free at Sea promo live! Details inside

The new promo was introduced yesterday, and the main thread is here:

New Free at Sea promo live! Details inside

Thanks! I was babysitting one of the grandkids so I did not see the promo until I returned home.

Thanks everyone again for all of the answers and what you could book info.

I also was able to get both the promos that end 5/22 and the promos that started on 5/18...I just got my new invoice from my TA and I saved $600 (kids fare) plus now have all promos due to being in a haven (UBP, SDP, Excurison Credit, Wifi, arcade, photos and free 3/4 passengers!!)!! Looking at other booking now while I can still get both promos[emoji39]

How were u able to do this. I usually book online through NCL. I would like to book both promotions.

How were u able to do this. I usually book online through NCL. I would like to book both promotions.

Call NCL and ask, I have a TA so I emailed her and she added the new promo onto the booking!! Other posters said that they just called in and asked as well!

I just booked a week ago before this new promo went into effect. Wonder if I can now get the 3 dining specialty restaurant promo and get the 3 dining package I paid for refunded. Guess all I can do is call and ask, right?

OP thank you so much for this news blast...I went on line, looked and called!

Got my promo for the UBP, Arcade and Photos and the new promo addded for Specialty Dining.

MWAH!!!

You are welcome! I booked my DH and his DB's cruise. They are excited to have the UBP, SDP, photos (for their time together- they are 72 & 78), and they are going to play in the arcade.

You can always ask :)

I called today ( Friday ) and I was able to get the promo dining package and was able to cancel the dining package I paid for. It will be credited to my credit card.

We jumped on a May 2017 sailing - but for some reason only $50 showing up in the arcade credit and photos not showing up at all :confused:

And they have my DS listed as age 33 - he will be 6 when we sail, lol! Calling now to get it straightened out.

We jumped on a May 2017 sailing - but for some reason only $50 showing up in the arcade credit and photos not showing up at all :confused:
The arcade credit is split between guests 1 & 2. Get NCL to send you the amenities confirmation for the whole cabin, everything should be on there.

I just called in and they said the new rate (including new promos) is higher than my current booking rate and I would have to switch to the new rate to take advantage of new promos. They said no, I couldn't just add on new promos. With all that, it wouldn't be worth the additional cost (unless I had more than 2 in the room).