Million Dollar Quartet on the NCL Getaway

Did your son perform this past Friday Oct 14 on Norwegian?? I just saw the saw and LOVED IT!! He was great!!! Can you tell him how talented he is and also asked who played JL Lewis and JCash for me?? They were awesome also!! Thanks!! You must be a very proud momma!!

Yes my son performed this past weekend. He is on the GA until December 11. Did you want the name of the other actors? Could not tell from your post.

Thank you Dahlia! I am very proud.:) I have told him what a gift it is to take people away from reality for an hour or so and bring them happiness. He has a lot of stories about that (he would talk to people after the show) when he was playing Buddy Holly and when he was in Chicago in MDQ.

Hopefully we will talk to him today. He calls us most every Sunday when in Miami.

Edited by Seminole1975

The screen that was showcasing their names was so crowded with people that I could not read them! Then I saw the young man who played Johnny Cash and took a pic....then gave wrong room #! Lol....so could not get my pic! I wish the rest of the cast came out to take pics!!

Yes, I would love to know your son's name and the actors who played Lewis and Cash!! I would love to follow them on social media so I can know what other projects they have coming up!! They were my fav 3!! :) They really stood out!!

Carl Perkins is Kurt Jenkins (he is on social media as Skyway Spirit)

Jerry Lee Lewis is Jared Freiburg.

Johnny Cash is William J Boyajian.

Elvis is Ben Hope.

Edited by Seminole1975

• 1 year later...

I just got home from the Norwegian Getaway and we saw MDQ. Amazing doesn’t begin to describe it! While trying to research who the current actors are, I found a post about your son being in the production. Do you know who the actors were on the ship in April 2018? We would love to be able to find out if this group is playing anywhere in the future because they were great!

Tonight is opening night for this MDQ cast on the Getaway. Break a Leg guys and gal! You are going to ROCK that ship!!

I just got home from the Norwegian Getaway and we saw MDQ. Amazing doesn’t begin to describe it! While trying to research who the current actors are, I found a post about your son being in the production. Do you know who the actors were on the ship in April 2018? We would love to be able to find out if this group is playing anywhere in the future because they were great!

April 2018-My son is not on the ship right now. He will go back in June 2018 for a 3rd contract in MDQ.

I do not know who is in the current cast but so happy to know they are doing well. It is a fun show! You might be able to Google who they are. Their bios are outside the theater on an electronic board during and after the show.

The actors do work in other places. For instance the JLL and Johnny Cash actors who were on the Baltic cruise on the Getaway are currently in Oregon doing the show. Some do individual shows as well. My son is in Phoenix doing the show and having a wonderful time. These three (plus the director) will all come back one more time for a third contract beginning in June. It's a great gig! See the world and do what you love to do!

Is your son still playing Carl Perkins? We sail in July, so assume we will see him perform?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

God willing you will see him. He will be on from June to December. Playing Carl Perkins who was a stellar guitar player.