Anthem, when can I book things?

We just booked a Dec. 9th cruise. There was no choice for dining as it only allowed Dynamic Dining Choice to be selected (not sure if there is classic anymore or just not on this cruise). My question is, when can I book where we eat? It doesn't allow me to do it now, same with entertainment. :confused:

Thanks in advance.

We just booked a Dec. 9th cruise. There was no choice for dining as it only allowed Dynamic Dining Choice to be selected (not sure if there is classic anymore or just not on this cruise). My question is, when can I book where we eat? It doesn't allow me to do it now, same with entertainment. :confused:

Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately, there is no set time when reservations for dining, entertainment, and excursions open. Each can open at a different time. All you can do is keep checking your Cruise Planner.

Thanks in advance.

Anthem still has the three types of dining: Choice, Classic1 and Classic2. They must have been full when you booked. You can usually waitlist for it, though.

I love both styles. :)

I just booked yesterday the Anthem for July 23 with dynamic choice dining. I was able to make reservations for all of the complementary restaurants with decent times. The only time I really didn't like was Chic at 9:00 pm! I'm hoping to be able to change that on board.

I was able to book North Star but not IFly and no Shows were available to book as of today.

I just booked yesterday the Anthem for July 23 with dynamic choice dining. I was able to make reservations for all of the complementary restaurants with decent times. The only time I really didn't like was Chic at 9:00 pm! I'm hoping to be able to change that on board.

I was able to book North Star but not IFly and no Shows were available to book as of today.

Was iFly completely booked up, or was it simply not available to book online?

We were able to book Dining for Nov., but not Entertainment. Keep trying. There is no set time to book. It is hit and miss.

Thank you. Will do. I am also having trouble linking our reservation with the couple we are going with. It asks me if I want to save, I click yes, then it goes to a blank screen and it doesn't actually link them..........sigh........