Crown and Anchor points on Celebrity ships

Hi All

After some help please with a couple of questions.

Do RC Crown and Anchor points transfer and are recognised on celebrity ships?

If I said on Celebrity do I earn points towards my C&A status?

many thanks

Hi All

many thanks

There is no point transfer between the cruise lines.

However, there is reciprocal recogntion of certain loyalty levels. For example, Celebrity Elite or higher is given Diamond level on Royal.

Hi All

many thanks

From what I've read on the boards, they each accumulate their own points. But whatever level you have achieved on Royal, it is recognized on Celebrity.

Your C&A points for RCCL do not transfer over nor do you accrue RCCL points on Celebrity. You will start earning points in the Celebrity program.

Your status is based on which cruise line you have the highest status. For example, I cruised Celebrity for the first last December, but I was an Elite member on Celebrity which is the equal to my Diamond Status on RCCL.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&faqId=971&faqSubjectId=340

As others have stated your points don't transfer. The highest matching status is Diamond on RC and Elite on X. To reach the "plus" or higher levels you have to earn those on the individual lines.

Also, X does points differently than RC. On X it is all about how much money you spend - so a balcony is going to earn more points than an inside room. Where on RC there is no difference in which class room you book.

There is no point transfer between the cruise lines.

However, there is reciprocal recogntion of certain loyalty levels. For example, Celebrity Elite or higher is given Diamond level on Royal.

And I can confirm. I have my first Celebrity cruise booked for October and I am Celebrity Elite with zero points. It does not happen automatically, though. You must call to enroll in the Captain's Club and provide your Royal C&A number so they can give you reciprocal status.

From what I've read on the boards, they each accumulate their own points. But whatever level you have achieved on Royal, it is recognized on Celebrity.

Up to Elite. Points start at 0, so first time cruiser w/ Celebrity needs 750 points to reach Elite Plus.

Still as Elite, you have some wonderful benefits. Points on Celebrity are awarded based on cabin category.