Bath Robes on Spirit & Hairdryer

B17

Can anyone tell me if you get Bathrobes if you are in a Balcony Cabin. Dont want to waste valuable luggage space packing one unnecessarily.

Also I see the hairdryer is the fixed type in the bathroom which I take it is next to useless for styling your hair?

Can anyone tell me if you get Bathrobes if you are in a Balcony Cabin. Dont want to waste valuable luggage space packing one unnecessarily.

Also I see the hairdryer is the fixed type in the bathroom which I take it is next to useless for styling your hair?

Most of the hairdryers are out side of the bathroom. On the Sun they were in the bathroom and were totally useless and I have short hair. All of the other dryers worked well

Yes, they are the old "box" hair dryers stuck to the bathroom wall. The US Electrical socket in the room has an explicit warning "No Hair Dryers". Hopefully will be updated with the dry dock in January.

You can always your room steward for a robe if there is not one in the closet.

Edited by BirdTravels

The hairdryers on the Spirit are useless and become too hot to hold comfortably. And the bathroom quickly becomes a steamroom. So bring your own and dry your hair in the cabin. The outlet may say "no dryers", but I've never had any problems with a dryer or a curling iron.

If there is not a robe in the closest, just ask the steward for one.

You will love the Spirit:)

Yes, they are the old "box" hair dryers stuck to the bathroom wall. The US Electrical socket in the room has an explicit warning "No Hair Dryers". Hopefully will be updated with the dry dock in January.

You can always your room steward for a robe if there is not one in the closet.

I remember having that type on the old Norwegian Majesty. I didn't even know it was a hair dryer! That it was something to clear the mirror.