Suite perks!

Hi I'm going on the oasis of the seas and thinking about upgrading to a suite this is my second cruise so I have never had a suite I wanted to know what are the suite perks and do all of the suites get the same perks of not what suites get what?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi I'm going on the oasis of the seas and thinking about upgrading to a suite this is my second cruise so I have never had a suite I wanted to know what are the suite perks and do all of the suites get the same perks of not what suites get what?

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Suites/16049781_RSC_Trade_Flyer.pdf

Info you want is here:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/royalsuiteclass

Junior Suites don't really get any perks other than Costal Kitchen for dinner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello. I would go onto Royal Caribbean's website. Their is a lot of information that you can find regarding you're question. Their is a little too much info to type.

Edited by Zigggypup

Our last three sailings on either the Allure of the Seas or the Oasis of the Seas, the main door to the Crown Loft Suites on deck 17 were opened at boarding (11:15am-ish), so we dropped off our carry-ons before we went to eat and explore.

Safe travels.

Come on, do your own homework. All the information that you are requesting is on the cruise lines website. You just need to spend the time to search it out. I won't hurt, I promise.

Lol thank I did my homework and some things were confusing that's why I decided to ask the question figured that's what the forum is for right? Lol but thanks for your helpful input!

Our last three sailings on either the Allure of the Seas or the Oasis of the Seas, the main door to the Crown Loft Suites on deck 17 were opened at boarding (11:15am-ish), so we dropped off our carry-ons before we went to eat and explore.

Safe travels.

Wow that's a plus!! Thanks for the info!

Come on, do your own homework. All the information that you are requesting is on the cruise lines website. You just need to spend the time to search it out. I won't hurt, I promise.

Boy o boy what an answer! I thought we went to cruise critic to help each other, not to be scolded. Yes we all do our homework but like to ask others opinion. Sorry to bother you! Have a good day!