Impractical Jokers Cruise 2017

Impractical Jokers is cruising again in 2017. Was anyone on cc on the 2016 cruise in January? Just wondering if the extra money is worth it to go on this cruise. Also how many times do you really get access to them? We were thinking of going on a river cruise next year and unfortunately I had to start over at another job and I will be down to 10 days vacation next year. We are big fans of the show. Hopefully someone was on the cruise and can give us the info. Thanks in advance!

• 3 months later...

i was there. the comedians are all over the place on the cruise. there are many shows. we had bad weather, and i got sick, so i didn't get to personally interact with them that much, but ate at tables next to several of the comedians for most meals. there were meet and greets, you could have paid for a picture time with the jokers. they mc'd many of the activities. they made announcements to the boat. if you are a fan, you will have fun.

i was there. the comedians are all over the place on the cruise. there are many shows. we had bad weather, and i got sick, so i didn't get to personally interact with them that much, but ate at tables next to several of the comedians for most meals. there were meet and greets, you could have paid for a picture time with the jokers. they mc'd many of the activities. they made announcements to the boat. if you are a fan, you will have fun.

Sounds like fun!

• 1 month later...

Am I correct in assuming that this would not be appropriate for kids? Mine would be 12 and 13 and are huge fans of the show, but it seems like the comedians they had last year are definitely not kid-friendly, and it seemed like all adults from the pictures. Plus, I know they say their regular on-the-road shows are for adults (although I went when they came to NC and didn't think it was that bad...nothing worse than anything else kids hear in schools these days.)

I looked on NCL website & there is no cruise listed on those dates. I registered on the Sixthman site & will get a chance to book mid-Oct. Do you book directly with NCL or go through Sixthman (Jokers Tour Site)? I assume this is RT from New Orleans.