Current LIVE Royal Caribbean Periscopes

I just found out about this one tonight, so when I see one that Geeocacher is missing, I will inform you guys.

Ahhh, that explains it. I was just on the other site about 6 hours before this post stealing....uhhh, borrowing the ones I didn't have and didn't see that one.

Hey, while I have you here, did I hear Lenny saying he has another one in December? I have his November one but thought in his balcony scope he said he had cruises in November and December.

Ahhh, that explains it. I was just on the other site about 6 hours before this post stealing....uhhh, borrowing the ones I didn't have and didn't see that one.

Hey, while I have you here, did I hear Lenny saying he has another one in December? I have his November one but thought in his balcony scope he said he had cruises in November and December.

Hey Geeocacher

LOL!!! I do the same with your List. It is good to share information between ourselves, so that way we can post on each site, and let the members know who is Pericoping when. [emoji6]

As far as Lenny cruising next, I must've missed that. I'm not sure, but I know he has a couple more this year. If he happens to come on periscope anytime today, I'll make sure to ask him about it.

The only thing I don't like about Cruise critic. You cannot send private messages to other members. I would like to be able to share my Facebook name, or my email sometimes, to communicate with members, and not have it out in the open public forum, to divulge my personal info to the Whole internet. [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

The only thing I don't like about Cruise critic. You cannot send private messages to other members. I would like to be able to share my Facebook name, or my email sometimes, to communicate with members, and not have it out in the open public forum, to divulge my personal info to the Whole internet.

I agree. I looked for that early on. Every other site I've been on using vBulletin has it enabled so I was surprised when I couldn't find it here. Well, if you ever wanted to contact me I'm on gmail.

If you like replays, I just about 5 minutes ago stumbled on a periscoper that just got off Allure. Surprised I even noticed it since they only labeled a couple of their scopes. Might not have been great live (for me anyway) since they don't seem to speak English. Based on the scope from 9 days ago (one of the few they labeled) I'm guessing they maybe came up from Panama. Anyway, the user was @leonardohparada

Jeff

I agree. I looked for that early on. Every other site I've been on using vBulletin has it enabled so I was surprised when I couldn't find it here. Well, if you ever wanted to contact me I'm on gmail.

If you like replays, I just about 5 minutes ago stumbled on a periscoper that just got off Allure. Surprised I even noticed it since they only labeled a couple of their scopes. Might not have been great live (for me anyway) since they don't seem to speak English. Based on the scope from 9 days ago (one of the few they labeled) I'm guessing they maybe came up from Panama. Anyway, the user was @leonardohparada

Jeff

I will have to check into him. I have found a few PeriScoper's using the world locator. knowing where the ships usually go, I look for Periscoper's that are out in the middle of the ocean that happen to be on the ship. I have found a couple that way.

Jeff send me a msg so I can get your E-mail. I am on Gmail as well, same username here. with Gmail.com after username.

Kathy [emoji6]

Edited by CruisingKat71

Thank you, Kat!!!!! Feeling like an addict getting my fix! Lol!!!!! So terrible!

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

You'll be happy to know that I just stumbled on a couple more people getting on Allure this morning. @edubbman and @kp2426

I'll update the list tonight (off to sleep now, working night shift at the moment).

You'll be happy to know that I just stumbled on a couple more people getting on Allure this morning. @edubbman and @kp2426

I'll update the list tonight (off to sleep now, working night shift at the moment).

Thank you Geeo!!! You rock! Nighty night!

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

July 9 - silvermcs - Anthem

July 9 - standupfan - Empress

July 9 - jasonbridge - Anthem

July 10 - Stevey_Ray - Allure

July 10 - kp2426 - Allure

July 10 - edubbman - Allure

July 15 - NickVitani - Majesty

July 16 - Rich_Triplett - Grandeur

July 23 - jkrislc - Serenade

July 24 - Cruisinglove - Freedom

July 30 - Thereal_ssteele - Oasis

August 21 - kcjarvis - Liberty

August 28 - Andrew_1720 - Allure

September 10 - tinamarie1965 - Oasis

September 18 - geeocacher – Allure

September 26 - CruisingKat - Majesty

October 20 - yorkvillain - Anthem

October 22 – newcastlemam - Harmony

October 30 - m_swisshelm – Allure

October 30 - bugsycruiser - Liberty

November 5 - Celisse - Harmony

November 12 - LennyInFlorida - Harmony

November 12 - kristen_mcdole - Harmony

November 12 - Andrew_1720 - Harmony

November 22 - kcjarvis - Navigator

December 10 - kcjarvis – Freedom

[emoji33]feeling the pressure of scoping!! [emoji33].

What if I fall while I'm walking??

If I Answer questions inaccurately?

Not say hello to everyone who arrives ?

What if someone starts talking dirty to me , how do I block?

Wait a minute. I Might like that. [emoji6]

Kidding kidding [emoji849][emoji23]

Am I the only one feeling a little anxious? [emoji47]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You will do just fine. It is hard to acknowledge all that join in. If you think you missed a block you can always rewatch your video and block who you missed. I can't help you on the fall part, but I bet you have good feet. :D

As Andrew said you will do just fine. When, and from what Ship will you be scoping from?

Thanks kat and Andrew. Y'all been so nice. :).

You have me on list.

Tinamarie1965

09/10 oasis.

I will be fine !! I Will just have fun with it!! [emoji106]

All new to me. I'm not even on Facebook. Lol.

Ohhh ok!!!

Ah Yes, have said hi to you many times!!! Just did not know you by your CC name!!! [emoji4]

The first time is a bit scary and then it's all good fun! The trolls are easier to deal with as followers can report them too now. Some people acknowledge everyone some don't! Sometimes it depends what you are doing but people watching understand. 99% of scopers are super friendly. Just do your own thing and you'll be just fine. [emoji106]🏻

I've been watching some of you, especially those who've been on Allure. Thank you for sharing!

I have just one question for you:

Which internet package did you get? Is the surf option enough for scoping or do you need to get the surf + stream version?

I'm going to Allure on September and considering...

I've been watching some of you, especially those who've been on Allure. Thank you for sharing!

I have just one question for you:

Which internet package did you get? Is the surf option enough for scoping or do you need to get the surf + stream version?

I'm going to Allure on September and considering...

When I did it in March there was only the original Voom. Now I would purchase the surf and stream.

Work has been crazy this week so I have missed a lot of action! I am finally off the next couple days and will have time to catch up. :) :) I'm missing my periscope friends!

Scoping is really fun, so to any new scopers, please don't be scared. Everyone is so friendly and I even thought the trolls weren't too much of a problem on my broadcasts. I do accidentally block the wrong people if the chat is going too fast, though, so I don't mean to do that. [emoji24] but overall I really enjoy the cruising community on Periscope and have made some nice friends that I would love to cruise with in person one day. :)

Am I the only one feeling a little anxious?

That's all the fun stuff. Even if you say nothing and just walk around showing the ship people will be happy to see it.

If you don't mind, I'd like to post a few comments to the new scopers as I've seen a few on this thread.

It's obvious how to start a scope, but I've seen people struggle with/forget how to stop a scope. It may be phone specific (and I have an older iPhone), but you need to swipe down at the top of the page to see the button to end your broadcast. First timers may find it worrisom to not see anything obvious on their screen.

Also - blocking is easy. Just click on their name and you are given the option to block. No worries.

I enjoy watching the scopes when I can - I follow a few here who also forward scopes, so thanks for doing that!

July 9 - silvermcs - Anthem

July 9 - standupfan - Empress

July 9 - jasonbridge - Anthem

July 10 - Stevey_Ray - Allure

July 10 - kp2426 - Allure

July 10 - edubbman - Allure

July 15 - NickVitani - Majesty

July 16 - Rich_Triplett - Grandeur

July 23 - jkrislc - Serenade

July 24 - Cruisinglove - Freedom

July 28 - mpoole3 - Empress (not yet confirmed)

July 30 - Thereal_ssteele - Oasis

August 8 - klaconquesto - Majesty

August 14 - NickVitani - Allure

August 21 - kcjarvis - Liberty

August 28 - Andrew_1720 - Allure

September 10 - tinamarie1965 - Oasis

September 12 - Virtopia - Rhapsody

September 18 - geeocacher – Allure

September 18 - MsEmmy17 - Allure

September 26 - CruisingKat - Majesty

October 20 - yorkvillain - Anthem

October 22 – newcastlemam - Harmony

October 30 - m_swisshelm – Allure

October 30 - bugsycruiser - Liberty

November 5 - Celisse - Harmony

November 12 - LennyInFlorida - Harmony

November 12 - kristen_mcdole - Harmony

November 12 - Andrew_1720 - Harmony

November 22 - kcjarvis - Navigator

December 10 - kcjarvis – Freedom

It's obvious how to start a scope, but I've seen people struggle with/forget how to stop a scope. It may be phone specific (and I have an older iPhone), but you need to swipe down at the top of the page to see the button to end your broadcast. First timers may find it worrisom to not see anything obvious on their screen.

Don't know if you saw it but had someone a couple of months ago do a scope on deck and put the phone in her purse without quitting. We all listened in and chatted for a while from inside her purse.

Work has been crazy this week so I have missed a lot of action! I am finally off the next couple days and will have time to catch up. :) :) I'm missing my periscope friends!

Scoping is really fun, so to any new scopers, please don't be scared. Everyone is so friendly and I even thought the trolls weren't too much of a problem on my broadcasts. I do accidentally block the wrong people if the chat is going too fast, though, so I don't mean to do that. [emoji24] but overall I really enjoy the cruising community on Periscope and have made some nice friends that I would love to cruise with in person one day. :)

I 2nd the Comment about Scoping being Fun!!! Got to meet Celisse on our Allure Cruise, through Cruise Critic, But ALSO periscope!!! We live Streamed some awesome periscopes, and awesome's periscopes together, on Allure of the seas!!!

I look forward to Cruising with You again sometime in the Future!!! [emoji4]

((((Hugs my Friend))))