Bar price increases - does this affect Explore4?

Karen13

When we booked our Alaska cruise almost a year ago Explore4 was part of the promotion. I asked for a copy of the bar menu and was pleased to see most drinks and cocktails were under $7 and therefore included, and partly based on this we went ahead and booked.

I now see from Rogers recent posting of a bar menu that lots of bar prices are now just above $7 e.g. $7.50, which means the full price is charged, as I understand it. I cannot now see any cocktails under $7.

Also, from a choice of five red wines we are now down to three.

Is the Explore4 limit still $7 or $8 for wine, or have those limits been increased accordingly? Otherwise it doesn't seem as though we are getting the deal we thought we had.

We had the same situation in October 2015. We had booked our Eurodam cruises well over a year before and got the Explore4 package.

Drinks that we like -- Grey Goose on the rocks were repriced at $7.95 compared to all our previous cruises -- $6.95 for years.

When we got the Explorer4 package it indicated that it covered drinks up to $7. Once on the ship we asked and were told that our Grey Goose drinks were covered and the last page of our documents indicated that Explorer4 covered drinks up to $8.

So you will be fine.