Anyone worried about Zika?

I personally am not worried .I take precautions.On 2 recent Caribbean cruises I wore long pants instead of shorts . I wore hats in every port and used an herbal insect repellant.

Recent studies have shown that herbal insect repellants are significantly less effective than those containing deet. Yes, herbal is more enviro-friendly and politically correct; but the point of the exercise is to minimize risk of insect bites/stings.

We just sailed in April (E. Caribbean)... It was very interesting to note that NOT ONE word of warning spoken or posted about this virus on the ship, by crew or anyone at any of the ports of call. We had insecticide with us as a precaution, and since I'm well out of child bearing age I had much less concerns. I also think it's just a matter of time until this is a real issue here in the states, especially in the south. Those of child bearing age and immune disorders should seek advise of their medical providers. CDC website has updated info as well.