Crown Princess Patters

tawill

• 2 weeks later...
How was the cruise and the ship?
Not one complaint from us. We did a 7 night RT from Vancouver, the 1 night Vancouver to Seattle, then went back a week later and did the 7 night RT from Seattle. We kept going back because we especially love the crew. Would hop back on next week if we could!

We just got off the ship. I'll work on getting patters up these next couple days.

Thanks Deb! I'll be looking forward to it :)

The Crown has recently become one of our favourites as well, glad to hear she is still looking good.

So are we. Getting very excited. Planning our packing now. So differnt than our normal warm weather cruises.

We are starting to get very excited too!! Haven't started packing yet as wanted to wait closer to time to leave to see temperatures. Looks like it will be comfortable temps but definitely not like warmer climates.

Patters from the May 28-June 4 Crown Princess Alaska trip, RT Seattle, are posted under my signature.

Thank you so much! This is incredibly helpful to get an idea of what Princess offers. Makes me even more excited for my cruise in less than 2 weeks!

Idahospud, thank you for posting the patters. After a quick look at a few patters from the Seattle RT to Alaska, I have a question regarding the navigator's references to the Alaska Cruise Companion Map/Book. Does anybody know where is this book available?

Patters from the May 28-June 4 Crown Princess Alaska trip, RT Seattle, are posted under my signature.

Hi Deb,

Thanks for sharing the Patters. Quick question for you...noticed they are doing an all inclusive photo package. Do you know how this works if you have 2 cabins? We are a family of 4 split into two cabins (and also traveling with extended family in 2 more cabins). Any idea how this works?

Hi Deb,

Thanks for sharing the Patters. Quick question for you...noticed they are doing an all inclusive photo package. Do you know how this works if you have 2 cabins? We are a family of 4 split into two cabins (and also traveling with extended family in 2 more cabins). Any idea how they handle this?

On the 6/4-6/11 Crown cruise I heard them explaining to one lady that the all-inclusive only covers one cabin. Just make sure your family of 4, or at least one person from the cabin with the all-inclusive package, is in the picture and I honestly don't see how they could stop you from adding all pictures to the cabin that has the package.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...