Elation life-vest boxes

loretta5ue

Anyone have any suggestions on what to do about these boxes when you have the beds pushed together

3f210b18e803ea4b58ca19f637267cee.jpg

I really want to have the beds together but we might just have them set up as twins if we really have to walk over it.

c0cea4b2f7e0f86bf32edc1b4e506012.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Ask Guest Services if it can be removed. These are only on the Fantasy class ships and have been removed while in dry dock. We asked if anything could be done and maintenance came and took it out. Good luck.

That's because they can't be removed on the Elation???

Thanks guys for getting my hopes up, now onto any ideas on how to deal with it being there?

432f86708063a7ad9730cce767960b79.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Why are they there if they can be removed?:confused:

They are built in to the wall. The first 6 Fantasy Class (all but Elation and Paradise) had these removed on drydocks, as well as had the awful pink closets and doors replaced with a wood grain finish.

They have held off on the Elation for whatever reason. Given that her next dry dock is nearly a month long, I'm hoping these will be going.

And for anyone's who is curious, Elation also still has the slide that dumps in to the main Lido pool, as well as the aft pool. No water works.

They are built in to the wall. The first 6 Fantasy Class (all but Elation and Paradise) had these removed on drydocks, as well as had the awful pink closets and doors replaced with a wood grain finish.

They have held off on the Elation for whatever reason. Given that her next dry dock is nearly a month long, I'm hoping these will be going.

And for anyone's who is curious, Elation also still has the slide that dumps in to the main Lido pool, as well as the aft pool. No water works.

Thanks, that answers my question.

I was just on the Elation. The life vest boxes are not that big of a deal

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We have sailed on the Elation several times and I agree the boxes are not a big deal. We stack stuff on top of them. We always have the beds in the king configuration.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just got off on 9/1 and the box was in our cabin, M191. However I barely knew it was there. We had the king bed and upper pullman set up. We pushed the king against the window to have more floor room and we used the box like a shelf to hold stuff. It really wasn't a big deal at all.

• 1 month later...
Just got off on 9/1 and the box was in our cabin, M191. However I barely knew it was there. We had the king bed and upper pullman set up. We pushed the king against the window to have more floor room and we used the box like a shelf to hold stuff. It really wasn't a big deal at all.

How was the location for 191...we have it booked for January.:)