Giovanni's on Allure of the Seas

I've hear Giovannis and Sabor are more than worth it on Allure. Our TA gave us free dinner at Chops but may see if she can switch it to Giovannis.

Sabor on Oasis was amazing. From the fresh guac to the flavorful, fresh dishes...We LOVED it. Also, the portions were large; way more than tapas.

Remember that they serve lunch on sea days. The famous lasagna is usually only available at lunch. The price is about one half of the dinner charge.

If we eat there for lunch, we are stuffed and have no room for dinner that evening.

• 2 weeks later...

I usually wear a pair of slacks and a pull over when going there for lunch, but I'm pretty sure I saw some guys in there last week wearing shorts. Just ask the hostess if it is okay for shorts at lunch.

Do you have to dress up for lunch on sea days to go to Giovannis. Thanks

We dined on Embarkation day for lunch and no one was wearing long pants. That being said, the few people that were there were dressed nicely in that I didn't see any athletic/casual/Jorts being worn. (Side note: my avatar is from said Giovanni's lunch).

This is my same plan on Saturday...khaki-type shorts and a collared shirt for sail-away.

Edited by KGSB11

No, not on LB in May. Have to go to dinner for that.

[emoji20] Family cruise so we are all expected to dine in the MDR each night as a group. Still irritated as they removed the scallop/risotto from the MDR menu - therefore I was hoping to catch it at Giovanni's.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app