Brenda Kaye - Hypnotist - Great show

Just a quick shout out about the Hypnotist show on the Escape featuring Brenda Kaye.

My husband and I don't really go to many of the shows but happened to make it to her show while on the Escape last week. We were so glad we did.

First we thought, "No way this is real!" but it was. Amazing show, pure entertainment. We went back to a second show of hers because it was so funny.

Ran into several of the folks she had on stage throughout the cruise and all confirmed they were not acting, etc. Pretty funny stuff.

Just a quick shout out about the Hypnotist show on the Escape featuring Brenda Kaye.

My husband and I don't really go to many of the shows but happened to make it to her show while on the Escape last week. We were so glad we did.

First we thought, "No way this is real!" but it was. Amazing show, pure entertainment. We went back to a second show of hers because it was so funny.

Ran into several of the folks she had on stage throughout the cruise and all confirmed they were not acting, etc. Pretty funny stuff.

She was on the Breakaway in February and that was by far the best show during our 14 day cruise. We liked it so much that we went to see it twice!

DW and I were talking about this show. What makes it different from other similar shows? We assume she gets volunteers, the puts them under, and gives them suggestions, they do really funny things. Is that it? Really not our thing to laugh at other folks, even if they volunteered. I've never seen one where they were laughing too. So we're not laughing with them.

Edited by CruisinHarvey

DW and I were talking about this show. What makes it different from other similar shows? We assume she gets volunteers, the puts them under, and gives them suggestions, they do really funny things. Is that it? Really not our thing to laugh at other folks, even if they volunteered.

That's exactly what it is, so if that not your thing then probably not the show for you.

I will say that I was expecting her to make them cluck like chickens, etc. but it wasn't degrading stuff she had them do. More things like, "You're on a beach and it's really hot." And the people really feel hot. Crazy.