Caribbean Princess concerns.....

Rhitson88

On the CB earlier this year, smoked salmon was always available in the MDR but not always in the HC.

It is not always displayed in the HC, but if you ask they will get it for you.

Edited by caribill

• 4 weeks later...
Out of curiosity, how do these rude older passengers act? What exactly are they entitled to where they think they are better than everyone else? I'm not 66 but I need to avoid whoever these older passengers are.

We'll be on the Caribbean Princess in October. We are looking forward to this trip as it will be totally new scenery for us.

Hello Ellair. More than likely, like in Potter Stewart's decision in 1964, "I will know it when I see it ". We will likewise be on CB on the Canada to Florida cruise. Having taken it a few years back, I am quite sure you will find it interesting.

I would ignore bad reviews of any ship. The ship and cruise is what you want it to be , not someone's complaints.

Just board and enjoy.

I can't speak to this ship but NEVER ignore bad reviews. Reviews (good or bad) serve a purpose. If 12 people have the same thing to say about a ship (again good OR bad) chances are more likely than not that it's true).

BM64

On our Cruise 6/25-7/7 - Best Dinner of entire Cruise was Horizon Buffet on Second At Sea Day (11th night). It was special KING NEPTUNE's Night. It was outstanding! Wide variety/excellent quality. Much better than main dining room for that one event. Funny - people left main dining room and came to buffet all dressed up - word spread quickly i guess.

BM64

On our Cruise 6/25-7/7 - Best Dinner of entire Cruise was Horizon Buffet on Second At Sea Day (11th night). It was special KING NEPTUNE's Night. It was outstanding! Wide variety/excellent quality. Much better than main dining room for that one event. Funny - people left main dining room and came to buffet all dressed up - word spread quickly i guess.

That might even tempt me not to go to the DR on a formal night ( and we hardly miss any).

What did they serve?

First of all, how is the weather at this time? Yes it's December and technically a winter month, but being born and raised in Tampa I know it normally isn't getting cold till the end of December into January. Should I expect the same?

Secondly, I have read a lot of bad reviews on the Caribbean Princess lately. Yes they are by older people. (We are both 28). But I have cruised on the Caribbean Princess before and it was great. We are on vacation so tend to make the best out of any situation when on vacation. So just some input on the current state of the Caribbean Princess would be helpful, whether good or bad.We have cruised the last 2 Decembers and the weather has been awesome. We live in SWFL and I love my warm weather and we had warm sunny weather all week both times in Dec.

Also, when do they put up Christmas decorations? Should we expect to see some up already on our cruise or will they probably wait until the cruise after to put them up?They will go up Thanksgiving weekend. Have to say Princess does it great, Ruby was absolutely gorgeous all decorated for Christmas

See above