Help needed for a tour

There will be 6 of us disembarking in LA with a flight out of LAX at 5pm. What is the best way to get to the airport with our luggage with a possible mini tour or stop in Hollywood or that little mexican market ( forgot the name) is there options to send our luggage to the airport ahead of us ? We need to be at LAX by 2 for international flights

Olvera Street?

Which port? Carnival sails out of Long Beach, all others out of San Pedro.

For an all day thing try Sunseeker Tours.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

You are going to go back and forth just to see the hookers and drug addicts hanging out in Hollywood??? You will pass LAX on the way to Hollywood and drive probably another 45 minutes to get there. I have not heard anyone mention Olivera Street in decades.

If you must visit something quintessentially LA, I'd suggest hitting Venice Beach. Just down Lincoln Blvd from LAX. Chainsaw Juggler, Swamie playing his electric guitar while rollerskating, Muscle Beach of Arnold Swartzenegger, the basketball courts of White Men Can't Jump, the Marina of NCIS: Los Angeles… In your very brief available time, you would be able to hit this area.

Thanks for the info on Venice Beach. Never noticed the low life in Hollywood when we were there 5 years ago. Many a fine tourist attraction has been tainted this way. I went on a city tour to LAX then and those were are brief stops that i mentioned. And by brief i mean 15 min max, took you almost 10min just to get off the bus!