Shore excursions

Does anyone know if the shore excursions are reading "cannot be purchased online, try again once you board the ship", does this mean that they are sold out? Are they likely to make new groups if there's enough interest? We have an Anthem of the Seas cruise in a few weeks and 2 of the excursions are reading that way on the Royal site for shore excursions.

Thank you.

Are they the accessible ones? Those are the ones showing up on my Brilliance cruise like that. I assumed it was so they could in person verify things such as what kind of vehicle(s) they will need. And to save those for the ones who truly need it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Does anyone know if the shore excursions are reading "cannot be purchased online, try again once you board the ship", does this mean that they are sold out? Are they likely to make new groups if there's enough interest? We have an Anthem of the Seas cruise in a few weeks and 2 of the excursions are reading that way on the Royal site for shore excursions.

Thank you.

Yes, it could mean that the excursion is sold out of the pre-cruise reservations. However, they hold back a percentage of reservations for onboard booking, so visit the Excursions desk right after boarding.