Upgrade to YC?

bizeemomma

Just sort of thinking out loud, but what is the likelihood of availability for an embarkation day upgrade to YC on the Divina for a 7-night cruise? (I don't mean free, but perhaps at a decent discount)

If anyone has done it, was it a discount or just standard rate?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just sort of thinking out loud, but what is the likelihood of availability for an embarkation day upgrade to YC on the Divina for a 7-night cruise? (I don't mean free, but perhaps at a decent discount)

Never bizeemomma,,,We've sailed in the Yacht Club in August with empty staterooms on either side of us. You're best bet would be to call MSC close to your sail date and see if they may be able to upgrade you at a discount,if MSC doesn't contact you first,,:D

A few have gotten a free upgrade on check in.

Did you read about the customer who received and upsell to YC for the June 25th sailing? There are still plenty of cabins left in they YC for the June 18th sailing. If you are still interested in the upgrade, now is the time. Good Luck!

Can you link to the post where someone got an upsell on the June 25th sailing? I called my TA who called MSC about upsells and she was told MSC is not following RCCL and NCL as far as upsells go. (this was a couple weeks ago though).

Can you link to the post where someone got an upsell on the June 25th sailing? I called my TA who called MSC about upsells and she was told MSC is not following RCCL and NCL as far as upsells go. (this was a couple weeks ago though).

update: I just called again and nothing is available although my account has been flagged as interested in any possible upgrades. This time I was told they may do them but there is no rhyme or reason to the process. Hopefully a great offer may come along before we sail, if not I have to great balconies.

I didn't see where he got an upgrade from MSC in that post, is the other on facebook? I'm not sure what he was talking about in the process of ugrading, I wonder if it was a self upgrade when prices dropped to 1,999? We can mention the site, just not link to roll calls from there is my understanding.

I just called and YC is still available for my sailing. It's just not at the price point I'm willing to pay. They said I can arrive early in port and inquire, so I may just do that and take my chances.