Reviews of Harmony

Don't worry at all. Usually people get over-sensitive due to their expectations of the new ship. At the end of the day it will be similar to Oasis and Allure plus some slides and visual updates. No worries!! They will get it worked out!!!

Looks like the first short cruises did not go well and the Harmony want ready but seems like they have gotten back on track as the current 7 day seems to be going well, or at least, much much better with things open and working as they should

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We will be on her in 27 days and hoping everything will be running smoothly!

I'm on the Harmony now and have encountered none of the problems posted during the 3 &4 day sailings. Everything has been open. The lines are not bad at all (full disclosure: we eat dinner around 1830/1900 and lunch at the Park Cafe). Can i find some uneven staining on the rails and floors? Sure, but that doesn't affect me.

Obviously, the one thing that hasn't changed is the lack of a pool in the Solarium. I loved the pool on the Quantum, but to be honest, we rarely saw people in it. I think they made the decision to add seating to the Solarium. I would prefer the pool instead, but again i would hazard that they made the decision based on comments regarding seating in the Solarium. Either way, it is a matter of taste and I still love it in there.

I woldn't worry at all. You may hit a snag or two, but it will more likely be due to typical cruise operations than the newness of this ship.

All those reviews on cruise critic are from the first cruise where there were genuine issues with things not being finished etc. if you look at the threads and comments from passengers on the current cruise to Barcelona things are going generally very well and they seem to have most if not all of the issues sorted out . DO NOT WORRY!! We are booked ourselves for July and I am not in the least bit concerned - very much looking forward to being on the biggest , newest ship in the world!

90% of the cruisers had a wonderful time. The complainers are a minority who want

something for nothing! Have a great cruise!

I think that is a bit unfair. There were legitimate issues on the first cruise. Fortunately, RCCL seems to have addressed it. Those on the current cruise seem to confirming this.

have you read the reviews on Cruise critic. I'll be there on 1 September. This is worrying ��

Yes, I have read many reviews on this site by people who were on the ship and had a wonderful time and no problems. No, that doesn't worry me.