Verizon Gift Cards

pntnnc

Well, if you're gonna have to pay interest, don't buy. However, I pay off credit cards every month, pay no interest and use the gift cards to pay for my cruise and my sign and sail account, which would have used the same money I used to get the gift card. Booked a cruise today. Instead of paying $500 by paying carnival directly, I used a gift card I spent $450 on and saved myself $50.

I have 257,00 in Verizon points but I just don't see the big deal. You purchase the cards at a $10 discount but then have to pay interest on your credit card.

You don't have to use a credit card. You can use a bank debit card.

If you don't think the savings is worth it, feel free to keep not buying them so those of us who do have one less person to compete with in getting them. I've saved 10% on my last two cruises plus the ones I get for obc discounted.

Your welcome... Also to those concerned about interest I just use my bankcard, have the money saved up and no interest. 50.00 discount for each 500.00 is money saved. Now if I could just get fttf all would be good!

I am having a heck of a time finding where these are available on Verizon's site. Can anyone post a link please?

Go to MyVerizon.com Then to My Rewards, Manage My Rewards

Just remember you have to be a Verizon customer. The $500 are sold out but the $100 were still available a few minutes ago.

Edited by Swampbaby

I am having a heck of a time finding where these are available on Verizon's site. Can anyone post a link please?

Log into your Verizon Wireless account-->From your home page, click on "Redeem Now" under your VERIZON SMART REWARDS points (not sure how it looks if you haven't joined it yet; it's free to do and you always start out with points)-->Go to Gift Cards/Travel. You should see the Carnival gift card selections there along with the other Travel gift cards.

Like someone already mentioned, the $500 gift cards are sold out, but there are still $100 ones left so far.