Tough Choice Owners Suite or CLS

I have stayed in an ocean facing CLS suite several times so I know the layout and perks especially now with the Suite Lounge, however, looking at an owners suite on 14 that looks nice with the balcony and a few stairs to the Suite Lounge.

Pros for the CL:

Close to SL. Quiet. Great Attendants. 3 Head shower! Great water views with little distractions

Cons: smaller balcony

Pros for the OS:

Larger table on balcony.

Any other positives on choosing an OS over a CLS?

I have stayed in an ocean facing CLS suite several times so I know the layout and perks especially now with the Suite Lounge, however, looking at an owners suite on 14 that looks nice with the balcony and a few stairs to the Suite Lounge.

Pros for the CL:

Close to SL. Quiet. Great Attendants. 3 Head shower! Great water views with little distractions

Cons: smaller balcony

Pros for the OS:

Larger table on balcony.

Any other positives on choosing an OS over a CLS?

We had an OS on Allure on deck 11 back in April. Great central location to everything, big suite with no stairs to bedroom like CLS has, and a huge balcony with two padded loungers with small table between, plus large table w/4 chairs in bowed out section of the ship. However at 6'4" the separate shower was small in comparison to the larger one in the CLS upstairs. For us, we'd have preferred being so close to the SL and CK and having bigger shower...but that little balcony is cruddy lol....just depends on what's Important to you :)

Mark

You are correct, that is why it is a tough choice. The price is about the same, my husband and I are under 6 feet, so the shower would not be an issue.

Was there any breeze on the balcony of the OS. I have found the CL balcony did not have much.

CL all the way for the exact points you mentioned. We enjoyed the OS, but love the sky loft.

I would love the sky loft too!:D

But my husband would divorce me if he found out how much it cost.:D Maybe I can convince him it was a complementary upgrade.

I would love the sky loft too!:D

But my husband would divorce me if he found out how much it cost.:D Maybe I can convince him it was a complementary upgrade.

I meant to say CLS. :D

The shower on each level and full bath makes evening prep for dinner easier and faster for both you and your DH.

You are correct, that is why it is a tough choice. The price is about the same, my husband and I are under 6 feet, so the shower would not be an issue.

G

Was there any breeze on the balcony of the OS. I have found the CL balcony did not have much.

Yes the breeze was GREAT as those OS have bowed out balconies! Great views too!

We have had both and would choose the OS over the CLS anyday. As much as we like the attendants and location of the CLS, we much prefer the one level open floor plan and the bigger balcony of an OS. Dining table and bathroom better in OS imho. Either way you choose you really can't go wrong, have a great cruise!