Anytime Dining Reservations

bugze380

Call when you board (DINE). The rules for reservations seem to be very dependent on the MD. There an always be a change effective with your cruise.

Hope you have a great cruise. We will be four weeks behind you boarding the Coral

I'll be on the Coral in about a week and have anytime dining (which is a first for me). How far in advance can I schedule reservations? Any recommendations on arrival time to avoid a wait?

No reservations can be made before you board. With ATD some Md's will allow reservations for the MDR and some do not. You can call the DINE line when you board to determine the situation on your voyage, or you can visit the DR after you board. The DR should be open on boarding day from noon to 1:30.

To dine in the specialty restaurants, Bayou Cafe, Sabatini's or the Crab Shack reservations are highly recommended. Again you can call the DINE line or visit the restaurant on boarding day. The Crab Shack is offered on some evenings in the buffet seating area, no special venue. Again, you can not make reservations before you board.

In most cases we have seen they only do reservations for large parties. But it is still possible on the first night to arrange to have the same waiters and table for the rest of the cruise. Just ask when you leave the dining room. Sometimes it isn't a problem, sometimes they won't do it. But they do recognize you the next night and let you have the same table..

I was on The Coral last week and had Anytime Dining. Reservations could be made daily starting at 8am. We only made reservations once and on all other nights we never waited for a table for two after 8:00.

There is no need for reservation at the Anytime Dining Room. By making them you tie u a table which causes backups for those who just show up to be able to dine Anytime as the program is called.

There is no need for reservation at the Anytime Dining Room. By making them you tie u a table which causes backups for those who just show up to be able to dine Anytime as the program is called.

I think they should only allow reservations for a table or a time, not both. So if you reserve a table, you would wait until it is available. If you book a time, you would get the first available table.

In March this year on the grand we would call in the morning each night we wanted to eat in the MDR to make reservations. Then we could enjoy our wine in the atrium instead of waiting in line for the anytime MDR.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app