Silhouette 6210

e050377

I've just booked this room as my TA thought it was the best available. I've read the reviews about the cabin and seen the balcony photos. It does look like an awesome balcony!

My question is we booked this as a quad. I was told it would have a sofa bed and an upper, but from pictures it doesn't look like there is an upper. The deck plan shows other rooms available in the same category that have sofa and upper symbol. Was our TA wrong? I'm pretty sure my 15 year old girl will not want to share a sofa with her 13 year old brother, nor would I want to deal with it:)

Thank you for posting. I wonder if the 2 beds are made up seperately. If so, it might work and I wouldn't have to give up the big balcony. Although it looks like a tight fit, so will call TA and switch to sofa and upper!!

Thank you for posting. I wonder if the 2 beds are made up seperately. If so, it might work and I wouldn't have to give up the big balcony. Although it looks like a tight fit, so will call TA and switch to sofa and upper!!

In our experience from when our kids were younger, the child on the higher level tends to roll on to the pull out trundle. So, personally, I'd go for the sofa and ceiling pull down, especially as you get more room along the side (see pic below) when you want to get to the balcony ;).

image.jpg1_zps2ztkshns.jpg

In our experience from when our kids were younger, the child on the higher level tends to roll on to the pull out trundle. So, personally, I'd go for the sofa and ceiling pull down, especially as you get more room along the side (see pic below) when you want to get to the balcony ;).

image.jpg1_zps2ztkshns.jpg

I agree that this configuration is superior when taking the kids along. The bed pops back into the ceiling at night, and the couch becomes seating again. It's very efficient.