New (old) Ship!

I don't know if this is old news or not, but just read that Thomson are buying Legend of the Seas off RCI - from next March. I see that Splendour of the Sea is also joining Thomson.

Are they expanding or replacing though... :confused:

How interesting! Just had a quick look and she looks lovely - appeals to me much more than the massive Harmony! Will have to keep an eye on this one!

The same class of ship as Discovery 1 .Royal Caribbean have 4 more somewhat similar ships. wonder how they will dispose of them ;)

It looks like the Spirit and the Majesty are on their way out.

We liked the Majesty, and are currently considering the Spirit - although if they are dumping it the maintenance may not be as much as usual maybe :confused:

Yes I agree. Do feel it is another step in the right direction, but will be sorry to see Spirit go. Went on her when Thomson first took her over and have been on her several times since. Have read that this ship will be called Tui Discovery 2. I think it would have been nice to give her her own name. Perhaps someone may do just that.

It looks like the Spirit and the Majesty are on their way out.

We liked the Majesty, and are currently considering the Spirit - although if they are dumping it the maintenance may not be as much as usual maybe :confused:

The spirit is so much better than the majesty, they will still maintain them as they will go back to celylestial cruise to be used in the greek market

The spirit is so much better than the majesty, they will still maintain them as they will go back to celylestial cruise to be used in the greek market

The Majesty is so much better than the Spirit for a solo cruiser. The inside single cabin I had on Spirit was the worst I had on any ship. The second worse was on P&O Ventura ;)

drat - I just spent 5 mins trying to delete a comma, it was a tiny fly :o

The Majesty is so much better than the Spirit for a solo cruiser. The inside single cabin I had on Spirit was the worst I had on any ship. The second worse was on P&O Ventura ;)

drat - I just spent 5 mins trying to delete a comma, it was a tiny fly :o

That has me laughing!:D:D