Brilliance Deck 7 and 9 Fwd Cabins

My 11nt Vision for Sep 2017 was cancelled today so I'm looking at the 12nt Brilliance Med cruise and I need 4 cabins preferably together. I've already checked the cabin compilation thread and there is no information answering my questions:

1. My options are Deck 7 #7030-7036 but see they are over the Pacifica Theater. I'm wondering if the noise during shows can be heard in the cabins directly above?

2. The other option is Deck 9 #9502-9508 and am wondering if this is directly under the Bridge, and if so is it noisy?

So, does anyone know the answers to my questions? TIA

My 11nt Vision for Sep 2017 was cancelled today so I'm looking at the 12nt Brilliance Med cruise and I need 4 cabins preferably together. I've already checked the cabin compilation thread and there is no information answering my questions:

1. My options are Deck 7 #7030-7036 but see they are over the Pacifica Theater. I'm wondering if the noise during shows can be heard in the cabins directly above?

2. The other option is Deck 9 #9502-9508 and am wondering if this is directly under the Bridge, and if so is it noisy?

I can assure you that the Bridge is the quietest location on the ship. The Captain and Senior Staff's staterooms are directly behind and on the deck below it, forward of those statereooms. You will have absolutely no noise or disturbance in that location. You probably run a greater risk of disturbing them....:D

Edited by leaveitallbehind

I can assure you that the Bridge is the quietest location on the ship. The Captain and Senior Staff's staterooms are directly behind and on the deck below it, forward of those statereooms. You will have absolutely no noise or disturbance in that location. You probably run a greater risk of disturbing them....:D

Thank you very much for that information!!! Not the ideal place we want to be on the ship, forward, but we have very few choices at this point for 4 cabins together. We are ending up paying almost $500pp to change cruise since they cancelled our perfect choice. We were only given 1 option, which doesn't work, and any other sailing is at prevailing rates. :(

Thank you very much for that information!!! Not the ideal place we want to be on the ship, forward, but we have very few choices at this point for 4 cabins together. We are ending up paying almost $500pp to change cruise since they cancelled our perfect choice. We were only given 1 option, which doesn't work, and any other sailing is at prevailing rates. :(

Sorry for the changes but hope you enjoy your cruise!

We love the forward cabins on Deck 7 of Radiance class. If you look closely at the deck plan, you'll see that their balconies are quite a bit larger than most.

We have been in several cabins in that area and the comparable cabins on the starboard side on Radiance, Jewel, and Brilliance and have not been disturbed by noise from the theater.

Whichever you choose, have a great cruise!

Margy

Hi , Just some information for you cabins 9504 and 9506 are not available, why because i have booked them !! I have been told foreward cabins are quite away from the music in the centrium Good luck.

Hi , Just some information for you cabins 9504 and 9506 are not available, why because i have booked them !! I have been told foreward cabins are quite away from the music in the centrium Good luck.

That's because I switched to 9014, 9016 and 9018 since we had someone cancel and only need 3 cabins vs 4 originally. Enjoy!......And you're welcome!! LOL

That's because I switched to 9014, 9016 and 9018 since we had someone cancel and only need 3 cabins vs 4 originally. Enjoy!......And you're welcome!! LOL

Glad to see you got sorted enjoy the cruise and have fun

We had 7530 on Jewel (sister ship), and LOVED the location and the deeper balcony. There was no noise at all from the theatre because the cabin is over the entrance lobby (not over the stage and not over speakers). I would absolutely sail in this location again and do not hesitate to recommend it!

Edited by DonnaK