FTTF/Excursion Quantity Available?

I noticed on a couple of the recent threads about FTTF where people have mentioned a number of passes that are available on their sailing. Looking at My Cruise Manager, I can't seem to spot where it says anything about quantities available. Can someone point out to me where to see this info and tell me, is it available to view on all excursions, or just FTTF?

Login at carnival and go to manage your cruise. First option should be to book excursions. Click on that and look up top where it lists each day/port. Click on the first port and it should show faster to the fun. Mine says sold out so I'm glad I got it a few weeks ago when it opened back up for about a day. :D

I know that for excursions, when you click on Departure Times, it lists the number of Available Tickets.

As for FTTF, it will sell out and they sometimes release another block of FTTF slots, I don't recall the exact number. Those that check diligently sometimes are able to get FTTF when more becomes available.

Edited by mondello

I have never seen the number of excursions left until I actually click on that excursion. Usually it will say "limited quantity" and then when I click on the excursion, it says "Only "x" number left". For example, I just booked FTTF and it didn't ever give me the quantity remaining. I jus booked a cabanna, and it told me there were only four left once I had clicked on the excursion description.

I know that for excursions, when you click on Departure Times, it lists the number of Available Tickets.

This is how I see how many tickets are left. For our upcoming cruise there are currently 4 tickets left. The first time I checked there were 49 tickets.

I noticed on a couple of the recent threads about FTTF where people have mentioned a number of passes that are available on their sailing. Looking at My Cruise Manager, I can't seem to spot where it says anything about quantities available. Can someone point out to me where to see this info and tell me, is it available to view on all excursions, or just FTTF?

Look under excursion. Save your $60.