Konigsdam Veranda cabin bathrooms

hedy7813

I've seen plans of the Veranda cabin bathrooms and the placement of the toilet seems to be sitting at an angle and seems a little "tight" and awkward. Can't remember the cruise line but we had to do contortions to (excuse the visual) sit on the toilet. The rest of the ship and the cabins on the Konigsdam look wonderful!

I've seen plans of the Veranda cabin bathrooms and the placement of the toilet seems to be sitting at an angle and seems a little "tight" and awkward. Can't remember the cruise line but we had to do contortions to (excuse the visual) sit on the toilet. The rest of the ship and the cabins on the Konigsdam look wonderful!

I have the same concern. The "angled" design of the toilet reminds me of what I experienced in my Amtrak Viewliner's Roomette. I was not fond of that design.

We have been on board with a veranda stateroom. The bathroom was very small and you do need to sit a little sideways if you are average height. I can't imagine it is comfortable for tall people. It is too bad the toilets don't come straight off the wall - must be some plumbing reason for it perhaps.