Dream Thalassotherapy Pool

Yvonne

In reading a review of the ship the reviewer mentioned enjoying the thalassotherapy pool and relaxation room, sauna too. Can anyone use those, or do you have to be booked in a spa stateroom? Extra charge?

They only offer a certain amount of passes ( I think it was 50 this past week)for the thalassotherapy pool which includes access to the whole spa. If you go the first day to sign up I think it's like 225.00 a couple but not certain. Hope this helps it did look wonderful but we had kids this trip.

The Cloud 9 spa access pass covers all the Cloud 9 amenities. I LOVE the spa and first time on Dream purchased the weeklong pass, when I realized how much I loved it have booked spa room ever since. Check to see if you can upgrade your room for less than the cost of a spa pass....you won't regret it

You can use whatever facilities are attached to the fitness center for free but the Cloud 9 area requires an access card. There should be a steam room and sauna in the fitness center but they are nothing like the ones in the spa.

If there are spa cabins I book them exclusively now.

The Cloud 9 spa access pass covers all the Cloud 9 amenities. I LOVE the spa and first time on Dream purchased the weeklong pass, when I realized how much I loved it have booked spa room ever since. Check to see if you can upgrade your room for less than the cost of a spa pass....you won't regret it��

Personally, I'll stay in my cove balcony and pay for the spa access. I love those cove balconies!

We booked a Cove balcony cabin and I bought a week pass for the spa, which included the thalassotherapy pool, saunas, steam rooms, etc. None of the "treatments", massages, etc were included. I loved it. And by booking the cove balcony, I saved money.

In reading a review of the ship the reviewer mentioned enjoying the thalassotherapy pool and relaxation room, sauna too. Can anyone use those, or do you have to be booked in a spa stateroom? Extra charge?

You need to buy a pass or be in a spa room, which is the best.

If you do not have a spa room, you can buy the weekly pass for like $200 per person or $299 for a couple. I got my friend and we signed up as a "couple" The Thallasoppy (sp) pool is so relaxing, they have metal rods in shape of a lounger in the pool, I could spend hours in there

They also have 4 steam rooms, from mid to very hot. Also have the heated stone loungers with lumbar support

Then they have the relaxation room, with teas and fruit infused water.

I am a fluffy retired granny who has never had a manicure/pedicure before!

But I do love the Spa on the Dream :D

• 3 months later...