Single Guarantee Double Points?

I was booked in a SI (single interior) cabin but then a SI Guarantee opened up for less than I paid so I jumped on it. They assigned a cabin and it's a double occupancy cabin (which is fine with me) but I was wondering whether I can get double cruise points now that I'm in a double occupancy cabin.

Has anyone ever been in this situation and received double points?

Thanks

I have not been in that situation, however, RCCL, is very particular with points. Pay double get double, otherwise I think not[emoji12][emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will only have to pay tips for one person in even tho it's a double occupancy cabin right? I know the cabin steward is probably expecting tips x 2 for this cabin but I would have stayed in the original SI cabin I was in if I need to pay twice the tips.

thanks.

Tips are per person, not per cabin. Also, the double points are only granted if one sails solo and also pays a single supplement. Your booking was for a studio cabin and thus you paid no single supplement even though you were assigned a non-studio cabin.

Unfortumatley you will not get double points. For Guarantee bookings the C&A points are awarded based on the catagory booked NOT the catagory actually assigned.

Right, just like if you get upgraded from a balcony to a JS or suite you don't get the extra points for being in a suite.