Where to park my car seattle to alaska cruise

If you park at the SEATAC airport it is as low as $73.30 for the week prepaid at Thrifty or you can pay as low as $4.98 per day at some of the hotels near the airport and they provide a shuttle to the airport. Then you would get a shuttle from the airport to the port which is $20 per person or a taxi which would be around $45.

An alternative is Park, Stay and Cruise type options, but you need advance reservations to get this as the hotels will sell out of this package close to your cruise date.

If you have a newer (less than 90K miles) and it is in good shape AND it is a car and not part of your family, check out Flight Car. They are near the airport. We have used them...parking is free...they wash your car....and they rent it out to trusted people. You do get paid if your car is rented. Mileage is limited. We made $60 on our ten day trip.

Depending on where you live in Seattle, it may be cheaper to take a towncar, taxi or shuttle from home. We are out in Issaquah, and we use Already There Town Car. It's a little more expensive than parking near the port, but we don't have the stress and hassle of driving and parking, and our car is securely at home rather than in a big public lot. A couple of years ago, we cruised with 4 teens, and there is no way we would have fit all of us plus all our luggage in my minivan. They sent a big SUV with lots of room for people and luggage. Last year, when it was just dh and myself, they sent a Tesla! :D

Yeah, just have a friend pick you up at home and drive you there. Or you can take a local shuttle. Shuttle Express is one. Or take Metro or Light Rail. That way you don't have to worry about parking.

Edited by Sandy Sails

• 1 month later...
If you have a newer (less than 90K miles) and it is in good shape AND it is a car and not part of your family, check out Flight Car. They are near the airport. We have used them...parking is free...they wash your car....and they rent it out to trusted people. You do get paid if your car is rented. Mileage is limited. We made $60 on our ten day trip.

I found this to be intriguing, and so looked into, but as of July 14,2016 they posted on their website that they are now closed.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Depending on where you live in Seattle, it may be cheaper to take a towncar, taxi or shuttle from home. We are out in Issaquah, and we use Already There Town Car. It's a little more expensive than parking near the port, but we don't have the stress and hassle of driving and parking, and our car is securely at home rather than in a big public lot. A couple of years ago, we cruised with 4 teens, and there is no way we would have fit all of us plus all our luggage in my minivan. They sent a big SUV with lots of room for people and luggage. Last year, when it was just dh and myself, they sent a Tesla! :D

Plus 1. We used to park at SFO until we did the math and realized a town car/limo was cheaper.