Sip and Sail is back beginning 6/21/16!

MCC retired

Rebooked a 2018 Panama Canal trip under the S&S. Got the same price and chose the AIBP. Question: Does the AIBP show up on your Cruise Personalizer? We usually purchase them so we see them in the shopping cart - but how does the promo AIBP appear?

Edited by figmentdj

Rebooked a 2018 Panama Canal trip under the S&S. Got the same price and chose the AIBP. Question: Does the AIBP show up on your Cruise Personalizer? We usually purchase them so we see them in the shopping cart - but how does the promo AIBP appear?

On your cruise personalizer, choose the icon for Beverage Packages.

Scroll down to the bottom, and you will see your All-Inclusive Beverage Promotion listed as a complimentary gift.

I print this out, just in case tings go south once onboard.

Scroll down to the bottom, and you will see your All-Inclusive Beverage Promotion listed as a complimentary gift.

Just checked and it does indeed show on our personalizer. Now the only problem is that the cruise is 474 days away!

Good thing we head out for Alaska in two more days. :)

Just checked and it does indeed show on our personalizer. Now the only problem is that the cruise is 474 days away!

Good thing we head out for Alaska in two more days. :)

Don't feel bad. Ours is 571 days away.. :o

Thank you for this hint... I didn't know it would show here. I checked my upcoming cruises in 2017 and 2018 and it shows. That will save us much $$$$. I printed this out too!

Thanks again,

Cheers,

Carol

We just added the AIBP to four cruises that we already had booked. Two in 2017 went up by about $200 per person but since they total 21 days the package is worth almost $2400. The two in 2018 had no price change and they total 36 days with a package worth over $4,000. What a deal! The only downside is we will probably drink more than we usually do. Oh well, we're not driving.

That's a long wait! I'm lucky, my cruise is only 473 days away!:rolleyes:

Thank you for this hint... I didn't know it would show here. I checked my upcoming cruises in 2017 and 2018 and it shows. That will save us much $$$$. I printed this out too!

Thanks again,

Cheers,

Carol

Does your print out show anything the ties them back to the specific cruise? I don't see anything showing the booking number, cruise name or date.

You would have to be nuts to take the offer under those circumstances. We have passed up a ton of "sales" and "special deals" for that same reason. You are wise to take a pass on this one.

Agreed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just added Sip & Sail to our April 2018 Hawaii cruise for no additional cost. This is in addition to our existing $785 in onboard credit. So excited! Thanks to all for alerting me to the promotion! Cruise Critic rocks!!! 662 days to go....:)

Does your print out show anything the ties them back to the specific cruise? I don't see anything showing the booking number, cruise name or date.

No -- it doesn't show the cruise, but shows "how Many Days until departure"

I booked the Alaska cruise out of L.A. in April 2018 and was told the package wasn't offered for that cruise. :rolleyes:

Has to be May or later. We wanted to use it in January of 2017 but...

May of what year?

May 2017. The current Sip & Sail promo is for "All destinations including Land & Sea Vacations, 6-49 days, sailing Summer 2017 - Spring 2018."

A January 2017 cruise was probably included in last summer's promo. I know we got the package on B2B December 2016 - January 2017 cruises when we booked last summer.

Just registered to thank you all for the information on this deal. I am completely new to booking my own cruise (but not new to cruising) and I would have never thought to look for deals after booking without the heads up. Called them yesterday and got the package and our price went down almost $100 pp. Makes the honeymoon all the sweeter :)

Just registered to thank you all for the information on this deal. I am completely new to booking my own cruise (but not new to cruising) and I would have never thought to look for deals after booking without the heads up. Called them yesterday and got the package and our price went down almost $100 pp. Makes the honeymoon all the sweeter :)

Good news:). Enjoy your cruise and your honeymoon;)

I just logged in, went to my booking summary, then clicked on the link to "Order your All-inclusive Package". Then I scrolled to the bottom of the page and my included package shows up. It shows for me and for my wife as well. :D

I've taken the names out but pasted the info from the Princess site below:

Beverage Packages

Package Type Quantity Price Package Purchased All-Inclusive Beverage Promotion 1 $1,577.80 Compliments Of for: Name Removed

Complimentary Gift

All-Inclusive Beverage Promotion 1 $1,577.80 Compliments Of for: Name Removed

Complimentary Gift

Edited by Thrak

Nope got mine for an April 2017 TA. Just depends on itinerary. I was really shocked that they did it for a transatlantic but went ahead and booked for Oct 2017 TA and got it on that one too. Of course they are both over 25 days.

Hi there.

The drinks sticker has been on our cruise card when we have pre-ordered the package. So you will see the sticker on the card when you register before boarding. It's Very easy.

We like the fact we can try out some new and different drinks without feeling we have 'paid extra' for them if we don't like them. Enjoy.

Sent from my iPad using Forums