Feb 20, '18 SYDNEY-TOKYO, Jewel

CruznRagtop

Would anyone care to speculate on the ports of call on this 40-day repositioning cruise of the Jewel from Sydney to Tokyo? Ports in Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong and mainland China. No roll call yet; goes on sale in Australia on June 29.

As the Star is doing a similar set of ports in early 2017 I would use NCL.com then "Find a Vacation" with Jan/Feb/Mar in the "Dates" and "Star" in the ship. There are 10 cruises and you should get a good idea of what NCL have in mind for the Star so I guess would use with the Jewel.

Mike

Also looking to do that cruise.

The Trans Pacific looks interesting too

Thanks, definitely so ... Strong sea legs would be good asset to bring along for this long Pacific crossing, I think.

Let's hope the executive chef would NOT have the same everyday Lunch Menu for the MDR - for these extended sailing. Even one or two daily chef's special would be good, lately - there is a lack of creative menu planning variations - 3 nights of Chocolate Lava cake in the MDR for a 7 night cruise was getting to us. Yes, food opinions are highly subjective - still :D

Their is a thread about Jewel on CC Aussie forum. Some examples.

3866ff8af2d055b0e6f44c179b7c68b9.jpg

Do you mean on "Australia & New Zealand Cruisers"? If so how can I find the maps of the repo cruises they are too small and congested and they don't expand very well.

Thanks

Mike

How did you find out the june 29th sale date? Will they release all of the missing ships/itineraries then? I hope so!

This came with a special promotion email about the Jewel cruises in Australia and New Zealand from our PCC in NCL.

Edited by casofilia
added some information