Liberty & Adventure Deal(s) Alert - Canadian and perhaps otherwise

Liberty & Adventure in Aug & Sept 2016 - various sailings have Canadian residency rates.

I booked one of the last W GTYs for Aug 20 ABCs (three left this morning but all gone now) at $1960 US all taxes in (price incl D+ discount). Plus TA perks.

Excellent pricing on X GTYs balconies still avail on various sailings.

Happy shopping :)

Edited by Hoopster95

Thanks for the heads up.

This afternoon I seen a Liberty 7 night sailing for $1934 CAD including all taxes before CA discount for a balcony guarantee. Not a bad price considering how poor the CAD$ has been recently.

Edited by pilotboy1985

Adventure in Aug - various sailings have Canadian residency rates. I booked one of the last W GTYs for Aug 20 ABCs

Just got my W GTY assignment this morning.... just switched it to 7394, one of 2 of the remaining aft JS's on deck 7!... I am pumped!!!!

Gotta love CC and friends we make here with all the knowledge we all share. Shout out to Merion_mom who knows these balconies inside & out in helping me with my decision making. :D:D:D

(I would have asked Bob as well in a heartbeat but emailing MM only took about 15 min to converse back and forth :))

Edited by Hoopster95

Well, here's an update and I guess one of my few examples against booking early when itineraries are released...

Just 15 min ago (2 months from sailing) scored the most coveted aft JS on all Voyager ships 1694 as it came available for some reason.

Happened to me on Vision as well in 2013... I scored the wrap around aft JS on that sailing about a month away from sailing.

You just never know... gotta keep checking! Thx again to MerionMom for getting back to me quickly with advice and a big fat "YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS" to make the change asap lol!... oh and a thanks out to BonnieVoyager and absolutely everyone else who posted a review or images about the Voyager Class aft balconies on CC, just fantastic info here on CC with the search tool.

Doing the happy dance :D:D

giphy_zpsjthzxljb.gif

Pilotboy, on another thread you said you were on the Jewel in cabin 3639. We have that one booked for next February. Did you like the cabin? Was the extra space worth not having a window? I appreciate any insight you may have!

Sorry, I missed this earlier.

Yes, I would recommend this cabin 100%, but shhh, keep it a secret. ;) The extra space was somewhere between a Junior Suite and a regular balcony cabin.