Seaside Yacht Club vs Fantastica Suite

LorraineP

Booked a Fantastica Suite, now considering switching to an interior Yacht Club. Suite is larger and has a large balcony, interior smaller and no balcony. Love the Yacht Club features. Pricing for a Yacht Club cabin with balcony too expensive. What would you do? I keep going back and forth and can't decide.

Booked a Fantastica Suite, now considering switching to an interior Yacht Club. Suite is larger and has a large balcony, interior smaller and no balcony. Love the Yacht Club features. Pricing for a Yacht Club cabin with balcony too expensive. What would you do? I keep going back and forth and can't decide.

If a balcony is not a deal breaker for you,,I would definitely go for the Yacht Club interior. The two deck private restaurant and lounge,,pool area,,butler service,,nespresso coffee machines,,free mini-bar,,free drinks,,are just some of our reasons for choosing the YC onboard MSC Seaside!!:D

I'll be doing the Europe/TA on Seaside 11/30/17 in a YC inside. I'll do a picture review for y'all...if I can figure out how to load it on these forums.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, that would be fantastic.