Does the Conquest have connecting balconies?

asdjl

I was wondering if the Conquest has connecting balconies? It did not look like it to me, but was wondering if I missed something. Thought I would ask here, before contacting Carnival directly. Thank you for your help!

When we were on The Conquest a couple of years ago there were connecting balconies as the steward had left the divide open between our balcony and the next one when we boarded. Do not think all balconies can be connected though.

Each cabin is laid out back to back from the one next to it. If the divider would block the door, they won't open that one. The divider has to swing over the window before they will open them. Call Carnival and they will tell you which ones can be opened. If you do want the divider opened, both parties have to go to Guest Services to request it.

I was wondering if the Conquest has connecting balconies? It did not look like it to me, but was wondering if I missed something. Thought I would ask here, before contacting Carnival directly. Thank you for your help!

If I remembered our cabin numbers, I would tell you, but it has been too many years. I know that I spoke to Carnival, in detail, about needing connecting balconies on our Conquest cruise, since our three daughters (ages 10, 11 & 18 at that time) would be staying next door to us, and we wanted a way to get to to them without having to go into the hallway. It worked out GREAT.

I was nervous that the Carnival rep might have given me incorrect information, so I did spend some time Googling our exact cabin numbers and was able to find reviews that did confirm the connecting balconies.

Thank you, I agree, I had connecting balcony cabins in ncl with my 3 and it was great! Looking at this particular cruise, but can't see if they have that type in the deck plans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since the Star Princess fire, all balconies on the ships' sides must have dividers that can be opened. Now, particularly with Carnival's cabin arrangements, as a PP stated, if the dividers block the door when opened, they won't allow it. I believe there is a site that lists the cabins for each Carnival ship and whether the dividers are openable or not. I think if you google Carnival ship balcony dividers, you'll find the site.

Also, they generally won't allow a divider that is at the boundary of a fire zone (there is a fire door in the hallway between the two cabins) to be opened.