Any Information on the Infinity cabin 6145

I am thinking of booking this suite. The information on this M Class cabin

is not up to date. Any kind of information would be greatly appreciated.

Pictures would be wonderful. Looking forward to hearing from someone.

There was another thread started lately but only two replies so I am not

the only one interested. Thank you:)

Here's a video of the Summit 6145:

6145 and 6146 are the only sky suites that have a separate shower. I think the balconies are larger.

We were in 6146 on the Summit in May and it was awesome.

Just wondered if this room had been refurbished to match the penthouse next door? Do you have any photos?

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I just left this cabin. I don't want to post personal pics but will send them privately to you. Not sure how to do that on this forum? I might need your email address. It's a nice cabin with a large balcony. Three of us with more than enough storage space.

We stayed in that exact cabin and LOVED it!! Roomy, lots of storage, a gorgeous huge bathroom, very large balcony (2 loungers, 2 reclining chairs with footstools, large eating table with 4 chairs) and beautiful cherry wood decor. Very quiet - hardly knew anyone else was on the ship. You'll love this cabin. Better book it soon - it's highly desired.

I just left this cabin. I don't want to post personal pics but will send them privately to you. Not sure how to do that on this forum? I might need your email address. It's a nice cabin with a large balcony. Three of us with more than enough storage space.

It would be very kind of you to share your photos. I wont share them any further.You could email them to

jak1234 at btinternet dot com

No spaces and just change the at and dot to the usual symbols!

Thanks very much

Could I also ask if this balcony on the Infinity has a canvas cover above it to give some sun/ rain protection or is the balcony completely open to the elements.

Can I trouble you to forward your photos to me as well? My husband and I have this cabin booked for a Pacific Coastal sailing in September. He is toying with the idea of moving or upgrading but I have a feeling that seeing current photos will put the kibosh on those thoughts ;) You can send them to twistedwhiskers@hotmail.ca Thanks so much!